But it was always a welcome surprise. She was always wild and playful in bed like this. frisky and filled with passion.

As if to prove my point she wrapped one of those deliciously tan legs around me and forced me practically on top of her, her lips dancing across the column of my neck.

Vega tugged at my shirt impatiently.

I ignored her, instead cupping her face and stroking her cheek with my thumb.

She savored the feeling, her motions turning from needy and eager to a slower spark. Heat and desire swimming behind her eyes as they fluttered open.

"Wulfie..."

"hmm?"

"I need you."

I restrained a groan from the breathy sound of her voice, I did not need to give anyone  even more of a show by screwing the girl on the couch. 

The not so subtle ache in my jeans was adamantly disagreeing with my decision. 

"baby, lets take this upstairs?"

She traced patterns in my upper thigh slowly, peering up at me through her lashes, "why? Here's fine isn't it?"

Dear god she wanted to make this hard on me.

...keep her modesty or sate our lust?

Her fingers skimmed the waistband of my jeans toying with the button, "Wulf.."

Whelp. Decision made. "Yeah..yeah here's fine. Perfect really."

She laughed a bit, kissing my deeply.

"Wulf. Seriously, you are not about to do what I think you are."

I cringed as Vega went still.

"Jeremy. I am going to kill you."

The beautiful girl in my arms chose this moment to slap me, "WHAT THE FUCK WULF?! YOU THINK HE'S DEAD?! I AM GOING TO FUCKING TEAR YOU LIMB FROM LIMB!"

I sighed,  rubbing at my face, "now look what you did man, she is not going to be any fun since she's pissed."

Jeremy frowned, "And she would have been fun when she realized she had an audience?"

Vega started to pace, rage simmering beneath the surface threatening to explode again, "I am not some show!"

"I know."

She glared at me. "clearly not!"

"Oh come on you know how sexy you are its not like its easy to say no when your practically dry humping me and doing that breathy needy shit you always do."

She made the strangest, oddly arousing, growling noise, "I HATE YOU!"

"And I love it."

She made to slap me again.

I caught her wrist, feeling her pulse flutter wildly beneath her skin. "hey, nothing happened and these guys know to keep their mouth shut. So I'm sorry baby, but its going to be fine."

She glared at me like she wanted to stab me in the eye but let me grip her hips and pulled her close anyways. "you are not sorry."

Okay no. Maybe not. 

But she really can't blame me, not while she's the one who started it. "I am."

"maybe. but not for what you did."

I rose a brow at her.

"you're sorry you didn't get off."

...she's been at this for too long. Always knowing what I'm thinking "same difference."

"Is not!"

I huffed, "look. how about we forget about your issues with me and go upstairs."

"I am not having sex with you."

"not for sex."

That can come later.

"Oh really?'"

"yes, really." I tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear, "I was thinking more along the lines of something like a back rub to ease the tension from your shoulders and maybe a-"

"Do not try romancing your way out of this. it won't work, not romance, not pouting and puppy eyes, not the playful attitude, not this time buddy!"

I tisked.

Well if she was going to play like that she leaves me no choice. The slight smile I had donned dropped, "well..this is not going as expected. So here I'll give you two options. A; I can just shoot everyone who saw and we can just fucking forget about it or B; you can walk that sexy ass of yours upstairs and into my room, take a nice long shower and forget about it."

We stared one another down, disbelief written across her face, "are you threatening me?"

 annnnd now shes being dramatic. 

Damn woman. "If thats what you think I guess, so will it be A or B?"

"How about F as in FUCK YOU WULF FUCK YOU!"

I watched her walk away.

I guess Vega chose option C; to flip a bitch.

I hate when she chooses option C. As cute as the girl is she's annoying when she's bitching at me.