Ch 55: Option C

Wulf POV:

I stood amongst the group of men in the main living room in my house.

In the absence of my father, a lot of them felt free to wonder off and check on the detectives daughter thats been roaming around here lately.

And they seemed to enjoy the view of her. 

Especially since she was currently slipping god knows what past her lips. 

Moaning when whatever it was hit her pink little tongue.

I pinched the bridge of my nose, "Someone bring me the chef."

A few men seemed surprised to see me, too absorbed with the pretty girl in her low cut top, but did as I asked anyways.

As always the chef looked nervous to be out of the kitchen and thrown to me, he glanced over at the still oblivious Vega on the next room, "does she not like-"

"What the fuck did you feed her?"

He blanched, "Well she wondered into the kitchen because she said she was feeling uh..snacky and asked to use one of the stoves. While she is your personal guest I was supposed to make lunch today so I offered to make her some finger foods while the rest of the staff worked on lunch prep."

I rose a brow surprised, "and she let you do that?"

"On the condition I fed her something she never even thought of, I uh took a guess and went with raspberry balsamic meatballs made from pork, kobe, and lamb. Is she unhappy?"

I hummed, "no..shes happy to say the least." I clasped his shoulder, "good going." 

I left him standing in shock to go see what vega was moaning about, grasping her wrist I stole on of the meatballs from her. 

She frowned.

I licked my lips, "hm. not bad."

"you stole my snack."

"you were looking a little needy I was curious. You know meatball is not an aphrodisiac correct?"

She glared at me, "neither is Chinese food but you never point that out when I'm eating Moo-shu pork, naked in your bed."

...good point.

My gaze flickered down to her lips. 

Maybe because I normally feed her after I have had my fun between her silky thighs.

Those perfect..inviting lips curled into a smirk, "find something interesting baby boy?"

I flashed her a quick little grin, "intoxicating really."

Her smirk turned to a soft smile, "oh? do I get charming Wulf today?"

I leaned over her, tucking my fingers under her chin, "depends on how charming Wulf makes you feel."

Slowly, sweetly, she wrapped her arms around my neck to whisper gently in my ear, "He makes me so...hot."

She caught my lips with her own as she pulled away. 

I chose not to tell her that she may have just let the cat out of the bag.

Instead I opted to pull her closer not letting her kiss end at a quick tease, coaxing her tongue out to play with my own.

Fingers laced through my hair, pulling me down further onto the couch with Vega as she practically purred against me.

I loved when she was like this, so sensual, I never knew when she would be in this sort of mood