Ch 31: Cute Like a Puppy and Sexy like Wildcat

Wulf POV:

"good morning master."

I smiled as the gorgeous woman, now this is the right way to wake up.

A gorgeous half Hawaiian purring in your ear and tracing patterns in your chest with her claws.

The master bit is just bonus points.

"We have to get up Wulf."

"No we don't. We can stay here."

"We have that project today."

"mmmh but I have so many better ideas."

"We spent an entire day having sex with me in various states of undressed maid we will not be repeating that today."

"but that was nothing compared to my plans for you."

she shot me a look.

I grinned, "I meant more of a pampering Vega day."

Oh now she looked confused.

"having someone come in to update your claws, give you a deep tissue massage, pretty much anything you want. A spa day peaches, just for yo-"

"oh my god seriously?" She shot me the toothy grin of hers, "I'm going to call and invite Franny, you're right our project can wait."

...what?

No, no, no. I was thinking freshly done claws and a limber Vega for naked bath time.

not vega and her heavy friend giggling in my house over boybands.

I was about to protest when she buried her fingers in my hair and kissed me deeply. Her playful little tongue intertwining with mine.

She smiled, "and maybe when she leaves you can show me something new.."

"mmhm. really?"

That sexily sly look crossed her features, "really."

I really should keep this girl around.

~~

"....you investing in a new fetish Wulf?"

I glared at Jeremy. "no."

"Then the big chick is?.."

"Vegas best friend."

"you gave her best friend a spa day too?"

He would too if he had someone half as sexy as Hawaii rubbing and kissing on him. I grit my teeth, "looks like I did yeah."

"Hey aren't you practiced in deep tissue massage why-"

"Shut it."

He rose his brows at me but quieted down.

That originally was the plan. Massage the girl and see what I get out of it but no. She wanted her friend to have a spa day with her and she doesn't want anyone knowing that we are fucking so I cant be the one to wring those happy little moans from her.

Pisses me off.

Pale green eyes flickered open and locked with mine. Vega smiled at me softly.

I rose a brow at her from my place in the doorway.

She rolled her eyes and went back to talking to Franny.

I didn't miss the way she bit her lip as she discreetly glanced at me though. Maybe Hawaii and I have a few of the same ideas.

"Is Scotty ready?"

"We're all good to go Wulf."

I nodded and walked away. "I fucking hate human trafficking."