Ch 9: Getting Rough Only Riles me up.

Vega POV:

"Arms Wulf, raise them."

"Dress Vega, Remove it."

I rolled my eyes, "If you want me in my swimsuit then you have to freaking let me measure you!"

He sighed, complying. "You change your mind about the party?"

"nope. I'm not going."

He did not look happy in the slightest.

"Look Wulf I don't know what your angle is but I'm not buying."

"there is no angle peaches. I legitimately just want to have sex with you."

No he doesn't.

Maybe he wants to have sex with me but thats not the reason he wants me there.

"Wulf. I took a peek at your history."

He went still.

Multipule assaults, suspected arm robberies, drug trafficking, kidnapping, illegal racing, illegal fighting. And even murder. You are quite the criminal. Supposedly better at information gathering and torture than even your old man."

He laughed.

It was a cold sound. 

"Oh how cute princess. But may I remind you. none of the charges ever stuck I'm an innocent man."

Bullshit.

That look in his eye prove it enough for me.

He did every single one of those things. And fuck it, he was happy about it. "Are you now?"

"I am. An innocent man who happens to think that you and I should be fuck buddies. Fundamentally I think your a bitch. But the idea of your claws sinking into my back as you scream in pleasure beneath me drives me wild. So we don't even have to spend time with one another, we meet up, we have sex, we leave." he paused, "okay so maybe thats crude for you seeing as you are daddies little girl but I'll be good to you on your first time, nice and gentle create whatever romantic fantasy you had for your first time."

I blinked, "What?"

"C'mon every girl has some sort of Ideal on how she looses her virginity."

Yeah. I guess.

But I lost mine on a 1980's couch in my therapists office.

"And you just assume I'm a virgin."

He froze, "Your not?"

I scoffed, "not by a long shot angel face."

"Damn it! I wanted to fuck detective douche's virgin daughter!"

"yeah Wulf two problems with that plan, one; I'm not a virgin. Two I would have to want to fuck you for that to happen."

He shook his head, "Who the hell did you even have sex with?"

"none of your business. Point is it won't ever be you."

"Oh but you know our sex would be wild."

"Would it be?"

"yes."

I shook my head jotting down more notes, "I don't think so."

"You are telling me you don't want to lick my tattoos and ride me in my bed?"

I resisted the urge to laugh at the way he wiggled his brows at me and the pure satire in his voice.

"yes Wulfie thats exactly what i'm telling you."

"Wulfie?"

"Yup."