Ch 24: This Manipulative Motherfucker!

Wulf POV:

~~

"YOU BITCH!"

I walked through the crowd to see tiny little Amy clawing at Vegas 5'7" frame.

The half Hawaiian was visibly loosing patience.

She lost it completely when Amy raked her nails down that gorgeous face of hers and screamed a few relatively disgusting insults.

She pulled back, loosing a bit of hair.

And then she kicked Amy in the face, her skirt flaring as she spun.

Hottest fucking thing I have ever seen.

Then of course the fuckin on campus cops and staff have to ruin the show. Dragging a bleeding Amy and Vega off one another and out of sight.

Wulf Night ruining women's friendships since...well since puberty I guess.

I smirked to myself, amused.

It wasnt even ten minutes before the phone in my backpack buzzed; I cant make it tonight Zach :( I'm so sorry something came up.

My smirk grew wider as I stared at the blue touch screen phone. Assuring her it was perfectly fine.

And then the phone in my pocket buzzed to life, the name not surprising at all.

Hawaii.

Meet me in the anatomy lab in 20 min. Dont b late angel face.

Never understood the nick name, frankly it was annoying but hey the girl way playing right into my hands so whatever; I could be angel face if thats what she wanted.

As you wish Hawaii.

~~

Vega POV

A weeks detention because it was considered self defense. Still my face was in no state for a first sex date. Damn it.

I prodded at the deep red lines over my face and the cut on my lip. A bruise was forming on my jaw.

"You called princess?"

"Stop calling me that asshole."

His breath brushed over my neck as he chuckled, "what do you want Vega didn't you tell me you weren't going to have sex with me today because of your date?"

"...I canceled."

He hummed lips brushing over my neck, "hmmm why? I thought you had wanted the vanilla sex."

I sighed, deciding to just not respond to that.

"So, what is it Vega?"

"This is our second to last day."

"And?"

I was quiet for a long moment. "I figured we should make the most of it before we turn into strangers?"

He was still for a second, "Strangers? Thats not necessary, like I said we could always..." his fingers brushed over my hips, pulling me closer, "Keep our little fling going."

I sighed as his lips brushed over my neck, he was trying to bait me, that much was obvious. "You can't give me what I want."

He smiled against my skin, "I could give you everything, just name it. What do you want? A plane? A car? An island? A home in the country? In Italy?"

I pulled away slightly, "you seem to be mistaking me for a prostitute. I don't want any of that, what I want is a man who can not only satisfy me beyond belief but who holds the capability to make love to me too."

"...so you want to take it slow and easy time to time? Have some vanilla sex occasionally? Fine whatever we can do that. I can give that to you."

"I dont mean vanilla sex, I mean sex with feeling involved, with a man who cares about more than my vagina."

He tugged me to face him, frowning as he noticed the cut and bruises, "hey its more than your pussy, i like this face of yours even when its a bit banged up too."

I snorted, "you get the point Wulf."

He frowned down at me, "But I don't have feelings for you Vega."

"Of course not, every time you see me the only communication we have is grunting and penetration."

"So you have feelings for me?"

"No. I still dont like you, thats sort of part of my point. Can we just do it and go our separate ways yet?"

His eyes narrowed at me, "This is a mutual agreement, I'm not your prostitute either princess."

"you told me to use you and now that I'm trying to its not okay?"

Wulf seemed to mule on this, "Well yeah, we can still fuck but first we talk about your not wanting to keep fucking. We both know how good I make you feel."

"physically yeah but inside Wulfie, mentally, i'm empty on the good feelings with you."

"I think I understand."

I smiled a bit, relived, "oh good th-"

He turned the most adorable puppy face one me, "how can I help it if you're so bent on hating my family, if I even try to talk to you then you find an excuse to stop it."

fuck.

He's so cute.

His angelic face all softened and adorable, his dark green eyes somehow lightened by his expression.

I have no clue how I never noticed this but his eyes had the most fascinating splashes of a deep teal mixed in with their mossy color, his long lashes were blonde at the tips.

They were the most gorgeous eyes I have ever seen.

My fingers traced his jaw, "...I don't do that."

He managed to get cuter, pouting a bit, "yes you do, I try to talk to you about the pseudo tattoos I give you or how pretty your hair is and you just brush it off and glare, you're so mean to me Vega. I invite you to all my races, have taken you in when you're friends left you behind, off you trips and gifts, keep you away from my dad because I know how upset you will get, I avoid your dad for your sake, I even kept quiet about our fling to my friends for you. And yet, you are so mean to me."

I bit my lip.

Was I really that hard on him? "oh...I'm sorry."

He leaned in closer, "are you really?"

I nodded.

"then you will give it a bit longer?"

Absently, still lost in guilty thought, I nodded.

His grin was boyish but his eyes were filled with victorious mischief, "good then it looks like you and I, We have more time together."

...what?

My eyes widened.

This manipulative motherfucker!