15.

Angela jumped at my feet as Justin was walking towards us with a bowl full of water and dog food in the other. Her small barks filled the room as Justin sat on his knees rubbing her fur and looking at her in awe.

I seemed to notice that Justin has been putting all his attention towards her lately and none towards me. It makes me jealous but then again she's just a puppy.

If I wanted to talk about him about something he would always blow me off saying that he had to do something with Angela. But in reality, it was all blah blah blah to me.

I walked over to him, his back facing me. I kneeled down and wrapped my arms around his small frame, pulling him closer. He still wasn't paying attention me as he didn't lean back into my touch as he usually did. Actually he began to pick Angela up and started kissing her petite nose.

"So....Justin?" I asked him trying to get his attention.

"Hmm?" He said now he was rubbing Angela's tummy not even caring what I had to say to him.

"Never Mind" I told him.

I removed myself from him and angrily walked upstairs. I practically stomped my whole way up there and slammed my door shut.

I heard small footsteps coming upstairs after me. I recognized their were Justin's but they weren't coming to check up on me, oh so he was going to take a shower as I heard the bathroom door opening and closing.

The shower began to start as the water padded against the floor. The footsteps went back in forth into his room and I heard the door close of the bathroom slightly.

I laid against my bed and turned my TV on. The show that was on was spongebob and strangely I didn't mind. It was the episode where SpongeBob and Patrick decided to be entrepreneurs and wanted to sell chocolate. I remember when it first aired. I was about 11 years old probably, oh how time flies.

The sound of slight moaning coming from the bathroom somehow broke thoughts. SpongeBob wasn't on my mind anymore. It was now focused on Justin.

Who was masturbating.

I decided it was time to get my revenge on how many times he ignored throughout this past week and oh so he was going to get it.

I opened my door and carefully walked out, making sure I didn't make noise. I noticed how Justin usually left the bathroom door open slightly. Which was good in my favor. I made sure to completely turn the knob of the bathroom door before opening it. That's so it doesn't creak and make any noise when I open it.

I slightly moved the door open and I couldn't believe the sight before me.

Justin's eyes were closed as the beads of water slightly fell off his eyelashes. His body drenched in water it he slid off of him like he was some god. His face red and flushed as his sinful lips opened in silent moans. His hand jerking himself off furiously as he bit his lip.

He was practically so alluring and seductive without even trying. He didn't even have to do anything and I would comply to his every whelm.

I moved closer to the shower door. Opening it without making any loud noise, I stepped into the shower, clothes fully on without any care in the world.

I moved closer to his dripping body as I moved my hand over to his shaft, wrapping around it and jerking him off at a slow rhythm.

His eyes lit up quickly as he realized I was there with him. I moved my lips across the top half of his ear, kissing it softly; softly whispering in his ear.

"You were a bit loud there baby boy" I bit on it harshly as moans began spilling out of his mouth as he moved with me at the rhythm. My hand was completely over taking his. If I didn't get his attention then I certainly got it now.

"W-what" he took a large gulp. "W-what are you doi-n-ng in here?" He took small gasps as the satisfaction of me jerking him off took a impact on him quite largely.

He was panting harshly as I began to bite softly on his neck. The more I sucked on it, the more darker it became. My hot breath was in his ear as I grabbed his waist, making him rub up against me. The satisfaction of his ass against his my dick made me slightly moan out.

As I was finishing up, I could feel him beginning to spasm. I jerked him off faster and faster as I felt him spurt all over the walls and across my hand.
I removed my lips from his neck; admiring the purple hickey I just gave him and gave him a slight kiss on his cheek. I held him against me softly as he came down from his high.

He turned right around and reached onto his tippy toes and kissed up against my lips. I kissed him back, slightly rougher as I slid my tongue in between his lips. It was like we were molding together in some sort, our tongues moved together like a story.

I grabbed his waist and pulled him closer against me. As we're making out with each other, I slid my hand back to his ass, grabbing it softly as Justin pushed himself up against me as a reflex. I grabbed both of his ass-cheeks and kneading them against my big hands.

I removed my lips from him. Giving him a good stare as he looked like the most innocent thing ever doing one of the dirtiest deeds. His big eyes blinked up at me, as he went straight to kissing me again. Giving me short pecks on my lips as he landed soft back onto his feet.

My tall, buff body stood over him as he said "You still didn't answer my question". His eyebrows scrunched up slightly, at the most sexiest moments like this he still managed to look adorable.

"Well..It seemed like I couldn't get your attention since Angela came around and this was the only way to do it".

He walked out in front of me, his ass bouncing as he walked. I couldn't resist, i gave him a hard slap. Justin turned around quickly slapping my hand, and may I mention hard.

"Stop it" he whined as he grabbed the towel and wrapped it around his lower area.

"I'm so sorry that I love your ass so much, please forgive me your highness". I bowed down to him.

"Ugh!" He speed-walked in front of me and slammed his door, locking it quickly. Oh well, he'll come out sooner or later, it's not like he can erase what just happened out of his memory.

I went back into my bedroom, changing my soaked clothes into dry, new ones. I walked downstairs and saw Angela running up to me once again and jumping at my feet.

She practically does that every time she sees me. Even though she may be annoying I still should show her some love. I picked her up and Walked over to the couch sitting Angela right next to me.

After 10 minutes of watching the Big Bang Theory, Justin walked downstairs, he had a plain white shirt on and flannel pajama pants.

"Oh hello! Bubble Butt" I jokingly called out to him.

"Be quiet, you are so annoying and frustrating" he said in his annoyed voice angrily grabbing the bowl, placing it on the counter and roughly grabbed the cereal. Shaking it so it could flow out into the bowl.

I got up, leaving Angela on the couch. I wrapped my hands around his shoulders. "You still love me!" I said in a sing-songy voice. Trying to give him kisses as he moved his face away from me. "Sadly" He said to me as he rolled his eyes at me, grabbing the sugar so he could sweeten his cereal some more.

"Love you too!" I said loudly in his ear as he pushed me away from him. I removed my arms around his shoulders, leaving him alone so he could eat his cereal. He may have not caught me but I saw his small smile as I walked away from him.

Oh how I loved making him smile.