14.

After a few weeks had passed after the incident. Turns out that now, Clarissa is living with her friend colleagues in New York. I had told Justin about his grandmother just the week before. He was bawling in my lap and stayed in his room the whole week because he was mad I didn't tell him earlier.

Justin being mad wasn't really a big deal for me since he was most likely the most least intimidating person on earth and his little pouts were adorable. He was like a little baby kitten to be honest but he seemed when mad that he would do the most unpredictable things ever known, So I just leave him alone.

But, Everything is good now. Justin actually came out of hibernation and we know (knowing that we can't or will get caught) kiss or make out every chance we can get.

His hair was getting a bit longer so we took him to get a hair cut they styled his hair which was recently in a quiff into a unkept side part of messy hair with shaved sides.

It made my baby look more mature as he was getting more older seeing that he was recently going through his stage of adolescence. Even though i didn't know Justin until a year ago, it still hurts to see your child growing up.

His cheeks were a bit thinner since of how chubby they used to be. His jaw was getting a bit more defined and his baby face was fading out a bit.

But one thing that was still there was his smallness. He still was short and tiny and I want him to stay that way, he was like a tiny little bean, we'll let me correct myself, my tiny little bean.

It was still cute because I could still pick him up and manhandle him. Or take something away from him and see him struggle trying to get it from jumping up because of how much I towered over him.

I remember one time when I was so annoyed by him that I grabbed the remote, changed the channel and he chased me around the house to get it. Since it was "the new episode of teen wolf and it's a really good show and I don't want miss it"

So after like 30 minutes of running around this huge house I told him to give me some kisses and then he could have the remote back. Which usually works in my favor since I love the taste of his cherry red lips. They were very addicting and had you hooked after one kiss.

The thoughts of my mind were interrupted by the sound of coffee machine acting up making me scribble onto my paper that I was writing on.

One of the workers at my job apparently got something stuck In their and I don't know how they did it, so don't ask me.

I've been here for Atleast 6 hours and I can't wait to get back home to my baby. As I can't get him out of my mind which was clearly evident.

Oh how I imagine him, sitting on his bed, phone in hand, him laughing at something completely unfunny and his cute little dimple popping out of cheek. Him in his boxers as the tv is playing in the background.

Oh so how I missed his cute ass.

Sitting here and writing, typing and drinking coffee or tea every 2 hours is as boring as it sounds. The workers here are really nice may I add but I only really talk to about 2 people in total; Mike and Emma.

Mike in reality is just a goofball and Emma is a nice, classy lady who is really fun once you get to know her.

The sound of everyone shuffling and grabbing their coats made it known that it was finally time to go home.

I checked the clock and it said that it 4:00PM.

I scurried out of my office and safely made it into my car. I turned on my engine and then my radio and peacefully made my way to the pet store, as I've grown to find that Justin was kind've obsessed with puppies. So I'm going to give him a little present.

I walked around the store looking around for some to catch my eye. Their were different breeds from a Golden Retriever to Shih Tzu to a Miniature Schaunzer (search them up to see what those dogs look like)

I noticed the little tiny thing in the corner. I looked at the tag and it was a "Maltese" a dog that was a clean white and fit into both of your hands. It was about 6 weeks old and it reminded me a lot of him. Small, Cute and Innocent.

I walked over to one of the employees working there and I waited for about 10 minutes before they had him all ready for me and some equipment needed for her care.

I pulled out my 200$ and gave it to the lady working there. I grabbed the little dog and put it the backseat as I peacefully drove back home.

I grabbed the puppy and the rest of the stuff I bought and made it onto my doorstep, opening the door somehow expecting to be embraced with open arms which sadly I wasn't.

I made my way upstairs and knocked on Justin's door with the puppy out of the cage and in my hand. The door opened and The sound of Justin's squeal almost burst my ear drums.

The smile on his face was shown brightly and he moved his hands and slowly petted the puppy "Is this for me?" He eagerly asked.

"Who else would it be for babydoll?" I told him. He hugged me tightly basically squishing me but not hard enough to hurt the dog.

"Thank you! Thank you Jason! " he told me repeatedly. He looked so in awe as he smiled at the little thing kissing it on her nose and petting her ears down.

"So... what do you want to name it?"

"Um... I don't know? Is it a boy or a girl?" He asked.

"It's a girl, sweetheart."

"Oh okay! Uh...... Bubbles? No that's too childish. How about Daisy? Ew no I don't even like daisies.."

"Oh! I know...Angela! Yeah Angela that's a pretty name for a pretty dog".

"Okay we will name it Angela". I massaged Angela, playing with her fur trying not to hurt her with my huge hands as Justin's seemed perfectly sized to hold her.

"Welcome to the family, Angela".

She yelped back to us like a clear sign of saying yes. She seemed already comfortable with us as she didn't seem to bark at us with discomfort or anything even though we were practically strangers to her.

But it seemed like her and Justin were already hitting it off after all his attention was completely directed to Angela.

It was nice to see him finally happy after all the chaos that happened this past month. Just seeing him smile or happy even if it's a small one just gave me a good feeling and made my day.

It's completely scary how much I love this beautiful boy but it doesn't affect me a bit since I know I will always love him forever.

-------

A cute ending to a cute chapter :)
Sorry for not updating last week I was on school break and just wanted to spend time with my family so... :)

How are you guys opinions on Jailey? And There will be a picture of Angela on the next chapter which really isn't a chapter but.