4.

JASON:
              Justin didn't come out his room for hours. He had been mad at me for 3 days! 3!
Whenever I try to talk to him, he ignores me or walks away. All i said was that he couldn't go trick or treating?! How mean is that?

Anyway, Clarissa and I both went grocery shopping. She kept asking me questions like "Should we get this?" Or "Maybe, how about this?" Just get the damn food! I swear she annoys me to death sometimes!

She also asked me if we should try to get Justin to go to public school. I honestly don't think my baby is ready for that. What if he gets bullied? What he turns out have anxiety disorder? Millions of bad thoughts ran through my head at that moment.

But, It was just a question. Right? I shouldn't be that worried? "I don't know" is what I said to her. And we continued shopping we a hundred things in our cart.

JUSTIN:
I was watching TV as Mommy and Daddy went out grocery shopping. I still was mad at daddy for not allowing me to go Trick or Treating. Who does he think He is? And plus He's not even my real dad! No relation at all! So I don't have to listen to him.
I was getting really hot so I decided to take my shirt off. I laid down on the couch and went to sleep.

JASON:
We unloaded the bags from the car. I wasn't really struggling since I'm really strong. I entered the house and saw that Justin was on the couch, shirtless and sleeping.

He looked so beautiful. I couldn't believe my eyes. I decided to unload the bags in the kitchen into the refrigerator. I took quick glances at Justin's tiny body. He kept tossing and turning.

Clarissa came into the door at the same moment." Uh Clar?" I said. She brought her head up confused. "Can you check up on Justin? He looks like he's having a bad dream." She rushed over to the couch and shook Justin awake. From where I was standing, I saw that he was basically sweating and shaking.

My poor baby. I wish I could hold his soft body in my arms, kiss his forehead and tell him that everything's gonna be okay.
    But, NO I'm stuck here unloading food and throwing away plastic bags. I almost was finished, when Clarissa told me to comfort Justin while she went upstairs and got something.

I walked over to the couch and snuggled Justin against me. I rubbed his sides up and down and played with his shoulders.
"Are you still mad at me?" I asked. "I don't know, I'm just scared". He replied.

I kissed his forehead,
Then his cheeks, his nose and his forehead again.

Since Justin was mostly pure, I knew he wouldn't think anything of it. Manipulating him was one the things I love. Getting him to do things, he was clueless about, made me feel really good.

(that's fucked up, ^ but continue reading)
I felt Justin putting his head in my lap. I looked down at him and stared at his gorgeous eyes.

"Hey Princess" I said without thinking. Dammit!

"Dad...what did you just call me?" He said quiet and calmly.

"It was a joke Justin, just trying to lighten up the mood!" I said nervously. "Oh, ok" He turned his body to the right and his hand accidentally swiped my dick.

I felt my dick twitch but I prayed that he didn't feel it too.

He started making shapes on onto my shirt with his skinny fingers. Clarissa marched down stairs, kind of scaring Justin a little bit. "I finally found the Blanket! Geez!" She went over to Justin and placed the blanket softly over his body.

He kept moving his hand on my dick. It started becoming hard. I suddenly froze. Not right here! Or right now! It was really close to Justin's face also.

I started thinking of gross stuff. (Not something I would like to repeat) to make it go away.
"Dad? Can you move that thing from your lap?"

" What thing?" I asked.

He started palming my dick through my jeans. "This thing".
(I'm so glad Clarissa's in the kitchen making dinner right now)

His small hands is giving me so much pleasure. I don't want him to stop but I have to.

"Stop. Touching It, Justin your not supposed to touch it." I said sternly.

"Oh? I'm sorry daddy". He opened his eyes and blinked at me. That look almost made me cum on the spot. So seductive but beautiful. He could do whatever he could to me and he doesn't even know.

He stood up straight and climbed into my lap. "I'm sorry, Daddy. Please don't punish me me, I'm been so mean to you for the past three days." He said whimpering.

"I could never punish you, baby boy." I lied. I knew spanking him would be the hottest thing ever. But, right now is not the time.

He got up from my lap and jumped up on the table. "Mommy whatcha making?"

As My wife and Justin had they're conversation I realized, that I suddenly missed the feeling of Justin on my lap or him just basically all over me in general.

Anyway, now I'm stuck with a boner that won't go away. I can't get up or else they both will see. I can't go upstairs or they'd ask me questions.

They're are so oblivious to the situation I'm stuck in. But Since she's making my Favorite meal I should be happy right? Go figure!
-----------
If you're wondering what Justin may look like in this story. He basically looks the same as he does today. Just imagine him shorter than he already is. Ok?
   In this story, He's at least 5'5 and Jason is 6'1 and Clarissa is 5'8. Thank you for reading this story! Love you 🍓!