8.

Jason:

There were times when I fantasized about Justin being intimate with me. Just for him to allow me to take him in anyway possible. Allowing me to see him in such a vulnerable way. But, all of that needed trust.

Knowing that he most likely doesn't trust me, kills me inside but it was the truth. I knew him for half a year and I knew what he looked like when he trusted someone. He would always feel relaxed and at bliss, and you could tell that from his eyes.

But whenever he looked at me, there always a glint of hesitance or resistance. Like he couldn't allow himself to fully trust me without second-guessing himself. Whereas at any moment I felt like I could spill out all of my secrets to him in a heartbeat. Even my deepest secret.

He was such a beautiful person inside and out, and I was dumb as hell for pressuring him into giving me a hand job. He was hesitant and it was obvious he didn't want to do it.

It was pleasurable and soothing. But at that moment I didn't care about anyone's feelings except my own and I was selfish for that. Taking advantage of him was something that always floated my mind but I never thought I could bring myself to do it.

But the person justin was, he would just forgive and forget. He would just give that stunning smile of his, which made him look a lot more younger than he already was and would just laugh it off. Looking like the beautiful Princess he was.

Even though He was prettier than all. He still managed to take my breath away. His beauty held so much and could make just about anyone fall in love.

But he was mine. Always and forever will be mine. His vulnerability will always lure me to him. He needed to be protected; he was just a small fraction in this world but he was all that mattered to me.

I sometimes forget the reason why I agreed to marry Clarissa. Justin was so much more tempting and ravishing.

His slim body fitted against me in many different ways while Clarissa's just felt dull. It was always just going through the movements with her.

Even her sex wasn't that good. But I always imagine Justin was underneath me and it would always get more enjoyable  for me. Whenever I thrusted into her I would always see visions of me thrusting into him. His pink, plush hole would feel so good on my cock. It would feel so tight and delightful. His whines and whimpers would be music to my ears, and his ass would feel soft while gripping it hard. Leaving it red and marked.

After we were done, Clarissa and I would just cuddle and fall asleep and when we both woke up, it'd turn out that I had a wet dream about my babydoll. But I would play it off like It was about her. We would fuck on more time.

Now, that is one fucked up relationship. But I have to live through it. If it means to get closer to my princess then all means I will do it.

'~'

Well this has been a little invasion of Jason's personal thoughts. He has been more involved with Justin than ever before. He is deeply in love with him. But would being in love with him result into something more deranged and deadly?