5.

*this story will now be written in lowercase*
JASON:

I sneaked out of me and my wife's bed. I Wonder into justins room. I try opening the door quietly, but it croaked. I took the risk into opening the door fully. making sure that justin didn't wake up.

I quickly walked on the wooden floor, and it made all types of noise. He then woke up abruptly, staring at me dead in the face.

I was like a deer in the headlights. eyes wide and mouth slightly open. he rose his head from the white pillow and asked me 'what I was doing in his room?' and then I quickly came up with a Half-ass Excuse and told him that i was just checking up on him.

I walked over to him and sat down on one of the plush chairs near his bed.

I motioned him to come sit on my lap. He yawned and started to slowly rub his eyes. He started to blink his big bold eyes. He took the cover off himself and started to walk over to me. He sat himself onto my lap.

It kinda felt as if he belonged there. like it was natural, for him to be with me and me only. and at the moment, I completely forgot about clarissa as he stared at me, looking straight into my eyes. to end the silence, I decided talk to him

"Uh...Justin? you know i love you right?". He yawned one more time, he looked like a new born kitten. "Yea" he replied back. As he stared at me, I felt as if didn't have complete control of my body, like I was under a spell.

Having his beauty in my presence still suprised me. The longer he stared at me, the more I felt myself falling in love.

I found myself leaning in. The shadow of my face completely covered his own. I started to slowly move my lips against his own,his plush lips felt just right.

It was gentle yet captivating. it transported me into a whole other world. Desire ignited the world around us as I became lost in a sea of lust and love.

I opened my eyes and observed that Justin wasn't holding back or tried letting me know that he was rather uncomfortable. I tried pulling back, but he didn't budge.

"Justin" I said against his lips, he didn't listen and kept kissing me. "Justin!" i said a little bit louder. He ignored me and kept kissing me. I understood that he was probably was getting used to the new feeling.

"Justin!" I yelled.

He stopped and pulled back. His breathing comes out in short, desperate gasps. It seemed as if his surroundings was coming back into focus.

"This...um...isn't right". I said in a serious tone.

In just a second, it seemed as if a whole other persona took over justins body. "Just shut up and kiss me again", he persisted. It was a shocker coming from him. He almost never talked back to me, "What did you just say to me? Young man?". He cowardly put hid his face into my shoulder.

"Uh nothing, Daddy" it aroused me that I had so much power over him. He was almost like putty in my hands.

"Don't utter one word of this to your mother. Understand?" I said quietly. "I won't .......if you kiss me again?".

He stared at me seductively and batted his long eyelashes. At the moment lost control, I smashed my lips against his and it felt so much passionate than the first one. He started whimpering against my lips. I let go and pushed him off my lap. I wanted to take it a step further and ravish his pale, pure neck but he wasn't ready for that yet.

I stood back and looked at what a hot mess he was. His lips looked swollen and red. His eyes big and curious and his hair messy all over his face, he had a high blush on his cheeks. He looked so damn beautiful, he was kind of like a little snow white.

I left his room, leaving him in a confused, vulnerable state but, I didn't care.

I just kissed the person who stole my heart ever since I laid my eyes on him. He didn't know it then but im pretty sure he has good idea of it now. I had a my wife right in the next room and i didn't give a damn.

He truly has won me over.

NOTES:

Thank you guys for reading and have a good weekend! also check out my other story "virgin" and let me know what you think of it! bye