1.

JASON MCCANN:
I woke up from my slumber, I turned my head to see my wife sleeping next to me. She's looked beautiful but she started to look more bland to me than she ever did before. I go into the Bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

I walked downstairs expecting to see Justin making breakfast but, he wasn't there. I run upstairs and I barge into his room. I'm really grateful he didn't wake up that moment or I would been screwed. I curse myself for not thinking some times.

I move to the side of his bed and sat down. I was completely breathless at the sight before me.

He looked completely at peace and happiness. His soft breathing was music to my ears. His hair was messy but soft and the look on his face reminded me of a kitten. My kitten.

I absentmindedly started caressing his face. His skin reminded of me of plush pillows. It made me want to kiss him all over. Then I started to caress his sides. Justin was naturally a small person and always has been.

   So, his waist was kinda small for a guy but it was absolutely adorable for my liking.

     Thinking of how I could hold him and never let go. Manhandle him while we're fuck- My thoughts were interrupted as I heard Clarissa walking to the bathroom. I knew that she would probably think I was weird just sitting in her sons and bed and just watching him.

I slowly got up and tiptoed to the door. I peeked out the small crack of his door and saw her slam the bathroom door shut. I instantly ran downstairs and decided to make some coffee, acting like what just happened 10 minutes ago was never even thought of.

    I finished making my coffee and sat down on the couch. I turned on the TV and decided to watch 'Scandal' And In that moment, I knew today was going to be a great one.