7.

As you can see I am now updating every friday. But I would like to say Thank you for 1k+ reads on this story. It's the first story I've ever started to write and actually continued. Lmao but after reading this story can you please go read my other story "Virgin".

This chapter is also 1,100+ words.

///////////////

Later that day......

JUSTIN:

After the kiss with Daddy, we seemed to avoid each other a lot more now. It kind of made me sad, I want to kiss him more!

I don't get why it's so bad in the first place. He's not blood related, so I should be able to kiss him anyway I want, right? Right.

His lips feel really good and I missed them a lot.

Maybe since mommy is leaving for work a lot more now, Daddy and I may spend more time with each other. I could start by bribing him with kisses and hugs so he can't ignore me anymore.

How about I put that plan into action! I giddily walked across the floor and down the stairs holding the smooth, brown railing. Looking at the art on the walls as I kept walking.

My computer was opened with my HomeSchool work, and loud noises started coming from the couch.

It was More like Groaning and It sounded too rough and deep to be my mom. So, Was it Jason?

I proceeded to go downstairs to get a closer look. His eyes were shut and his mouth was open. I was gonna start by asking if he was hurt but as I started to get closer look.

I saw that his hands were wrapped around his dick and was moaning my name under his breath.

I stood there like a deer in the headlights as the sight before me unfolded.

"Justin, Ooh Justin" was all he said in little small pants. I wanted to do something but i just stood there and kept watching. I didn't know what to do.

When I finally found the courage to say something I whispered out "Dad".

All of the movements of his stopped. He turned his head and stared at me. Pupils blown and sweat almost coating him. His arms were flexed and he looked more muscular than ever.

"Come here". He demanded. His voice alone almost made me go weak in the knees.

I steadily walked over to him, shaking and breathless. I stood there, waiting for him to speak up.

"Finish the Job." He said, emotionless. Staring me down.

"What?". I said confused.

"Wrap your hand around my dick and move it up and down." He said very bluntly.

I was now uncontrolling of my actions as my body slugged over to him and sat on its knees. I brought my hand over to his hard cock.

I was very hesitant with my movements and he grew frustrated and just wrapped my hands around it himself.

"Very obedient. Aren't you babydoll?". I couldn't bring myself to answer him because I was so nervous.

I started to pump it up and down. His dick was very thick so my whole hand couldn't wrap around it. So, instead he placed his hands over mine and started to do it himself.

He started to go a whole lot faster than the pace I was going and brought me along with him. "Faster, Justin faster" he grunted. I didn't even know if it was humanly possible to go any faster than this.

I brought my other hand to hold onto his muscular thighs so I could steady myself. But, a couple seconds later his thighs started to shake.

"I'm going to come all over your pretty little face, baby boy".

And at that, a white substance covered my face. Little strips of it landed on my arm.

"That was disgusting". I said with a contorted face.

"But you weren't saying that when you were giving me a hand-job, Weren't you princess?" He said in a cocky voice.

"If you weren't so fucking cute, that would've have happened Babydoll. So it's really your fault." He said rolling his eyes. I squinted my eyes and tilted my head.

He then pulled up his boxers then proceeded by pulling up his jeans. "Let's get started by cleaning up that face and beautiful body of yours babygirl."

He guided me up and dragged me to the kitchen. He grabbed a wet towel and splashed it own my face, wiping off whatever he put on my face and started to wipe it off my arm.

"Do you know how beautiful you are?". I shook my head. He mumbled something incoherent under his breath.

He then threw the towel away. Shooting at the trash can like it was Basketball. As I was distracted by the towel actually making it. He turned my head and kissed me. But it wasn't slow and passionate like the other one, this one was more aggressive and lustful.

He then sneakily shoved his tongue into my mouth and tried to make me follow his exact movements. When he realized that I wasn't catching on. He pulled back.

A string of saliva was connected to both of our lips. "Are you okay?" He asked cautiously. "Yeah, but this is all new to me." I said looking down, Feeling ashamed.

He brought his hand to my chin and brought my head back up to its normal position. "Don't you ever bring your head down in shame around me again. Understood? I totally pressured you into doing this and you shouldn't be the one feeling bad. Okay Princess." He reassured me.

I nodded. "I like it when you call me princess." I said with a blush spreading like wildfire
Across my cheeks. He then smiled and laughed.

"Wanna go get some ice cream?" He said trying to change the subject.

I hopped up and said "Yes" faster than Usain Bolt could run. I ran over to the coat rack and put on this large black winter coat my mom brought for me back in October and raced to the car.

I looked out the window and saw how slow he was moving.

After what felt like hours he finally got into the car. He started up our car and we left our driveway. "Can we get some Rita's?" I asked. He nodded his head and looked over at me fondly.

We pulled into Rita's and we waited for the people in front of us to hurry up. I felt his hand sneak around my waist and pull me closer to him.

After the people in front of us were done. He then ordered my regular and we got our ice cream.

We sat down on one of the benches and ate the ice cream.
"Thank you, daddy." I said.

"Call me Jason now, We'll Save daddy for the bedroom." He said with a wink but I didn't get what he meant by that.

"I love you , Justin". "Love you too" I replied.

"No Justin, I am truly deeply in love with you." He said. I didn't reply back. I didn't know what to say but I know for sure that I'm slowly falling in love with him too and that was all that mattered.