Mickey; stupid blue eyes

Stupid blue Eyes looking at me again,

Yet, I don't exactly believe in love-hate relationships but my sex life has become one.

Downtown has been an addiction for the both of us, ordering something that sounds unusual or maybe cool. Like the fireball, it casually burns the inside of my throat, I look at him and it seems that familiar hard shell buried in my throat, begins to burn.

Those stupid blue eyes, the stereotypical blue eyes, that if they have the color they must be nice, caring and loving but if only his eyes were as stereotypical has his attitude.

His feet rose to the ground yelling, beating someone just to get his way.

Blood scattered on the ground and the same smirk plastered on his face.

But those stupid blue eyes I have fallen for has come to haunt me and eat me alive.

As for I have fallen and he laughs throwing me away like someone who've lost everything and became no one.

Yet again, those stupid blue eyes.

Wtf did I write? Anyways IM SOO EXCITED because I will be publishing my first Carl Gallagher fanfic!!! It's called "Going Down" so be sure to check it out tomorrow! Thank you and love you- wait also I will randomly write something on your wall for the fun of it.