Ian; sun

I'm very very sorry for the wait it's been forever I have no excuse so please forgive, its short but I'll update today or tomorrow depends where you live. This is for @anxiety4u
-

278 words

Ian's perspective is normal.

The sun soon settled and the world was led to darkness. My sore my legs started to drag across the howling streets leaving me into oblivion.

My head spun and my hand kept my mind stable. My eyes became heavy while I stood at the end of the earth.

"Look you don't have to do this" a girl that kept me sane but left me, rotting to insane spoke never so softly.

"This is the only way to keep my mind straight or to have no mind at all" I said letting eyes drop and my feet titling.

I felt a cold hand at the end of my ripped shirt, grabbing me a bit and pulling forward.

I stumble on a man-made rock, called a road,  admiring the bits of grass sticking out from the cracks, not knowing its at its own death from the loud rubber tires to the back of my shoe.

My eyes became lighter as I let the water fall from my dry clouds.

My hands bled from the little rocks that stood on the road, and wiped it on my shirt.

"I feel fucking crazy" I mumble loud, hoping it'll knock some sense to my creativity on how to die.

I walked up to the edge, once again, and finally let the darkness pull me into the depths of hell, lost in thoughts and away from reality.

Not coming back.

Next chapter = 70