Chapter 1

Hi my name is Ashleigh I'm 17. I have long brown hair with blue eyes. I live with my adopted family. There's my mum Christian, dad stu, sister called kay she's 23 then my brothers called Shawn 15 and Ethan 10. Mum, dad and the boys went on holiday while me and kay stayed at home. It's a fried at night and kat decided she was going out so I was home alone. I went to put a pizza box in the bin out side. When I was walking in I heard a growl behind me. I spun around but I was pinned to the wall gasping for air. I tried to get away but I was lifted up of the ground. I wanted to scream but nothing came out. I felt pain shot through my left arm. I screamed out but there was no noise. When I saw my attackers eyes they where red. An arrow landed next to my head but then there where gun shots. I got dropped onto the floor. I started gasping in the air. But the pain was gone. I then realised my attacker was a werewolf. There where more gun shots then he ran of.
"Are you ok?" A guy said running to me.
"Yeah." He then help me to my feet.
"Let's get her in side." Another guy asked. I then realised that there where 3 guys all together. The first guy picked me up and carried me inside. He the placed me down on the sofa.
"Where's your family?" One of the guys asked. He had an eye patch.
"Sister out the rest on holiday." But then I asked a stupid question. "Who are you."
"I am director nick fury." Said the eye patch man. "This is agent Phil coulson." He pointed to the guy who has not spoken.
"And I'm Clint." Said the guy carried me in.
"We are agents of shield." Nick told me.

Please tell me what you think. If I should continue with the story or not.