Acknowledgements

Hey guys! I am sad to say the story is officially over and for the most part edited... I added some things to a few chapters such as: "Revelations" and a few others. If you want to re-read the book that's up to you, you're welcome to do so.

It has been hard completing this book and finally... like all things, it has come to an end. At first I wasn't sure how I should do this since it's my first book but now that it's over it's hard to let the characters go. It was hard but my initial hope is that it has met most of your expectations since I know there are a lot of werewolf books out there.

I would like to thank everyone who has taken some time to read my book, it means a lot to me and I am so greatly thankful for those who have supported this book from the beginning.

From the bottom of my heart I thank you all, it means a lot.

I would also be very grateful if you could share this story, it's not necessary and I understand if you don't but it would be amazing if this story could get to be one of the most viewed.

Also, I know I said this book was going to be a novel witouth sequel, but I have been getting some comments that say it should be a sequel but I really don't know what the sequel could be about.

If you'd like, you can send me your ideas and maybe I'll start a sequel.

What I was considering is doing a story from Rose's POV... how her life was before Blood Moon Pack but I also got to thinking about my other books that I promised myself to continue.

Such as: (Ones published)

Darkness: A vampire story that follows a human girl with an ugly past and her growing love for a vampire.

The one that can save me: another werewolf story but it is based on a time where being 100% werewolf was considered royalty and a female werewolf finds herself caught up in her mother's past right before she meets her mate.

The Wolf Heir: Another werewolf story that talks about the origins of werewolves after many decades of being extinct.

(Unpublished) The ones I haven't uploaded to Wattpad yet are:

Hade's lost daughter: it talks about greek gods and her destiny as a half-blood goddess.

My One True Love: it has nothing to do with the fictional world of werewolves, vampires, gods, etc. It's a love story between a very wealthy family whose son must get married and the problem is, his family doesn't approve of his girlfriend so on a business trip he meets someone very different.

Tail Underwater: it's a story about three mermaid friends who always get into trouble and a secret they must keep.

Without You: is a story about a young man and his love for music but after a tragic event that all changes and then there's a young girl who might just change his mind.

so there you are guys, upcoming stories... let me know what you think... which I should publish/update first etc...

AGAIN, I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!! THANK YOU :)

and let me know what you would like to read if there were to be a sequel of... I HOPE YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE.

-K