13.0 Kryptonite

Mulai dari awal

"I think he's alone," Jasper whispered.

Bellamy looked around and realized that Jasper was right. A brilliantly, stupid idea struck him. This lonely Grounder was the only way to Octavia and Andromeda.

"He doesn't see us. I'm going after him," Bellamy declared.

"And what?" Finn asked, "Kill him?"

"No. Catch him, make him tell me where they are, then kill him. "

With that, Bellamy stalked off after him.

Andromeda POV

"I hope this works," Andromeda told Octavia.

Octavia sighed, "Yea, me too."

They heard they Grounder come into the cave once again and they prepared to put their plan into action. In all honesty it was Octavia's plan. She was so angry at being tied up not even Andromeda would argue with her and Andromeda would argue with a rock.

The Grounder knelt down behind Octavia, who was facing the wall, and leaned over her shoulder. Octavia glanced at Andromeda who slowly nodded. Octavia quickly spun around and beat the Grounder over the head with a rock. Andromeda had enough strength to kick the Grounders feet out from under him so that Octavia had the chance to hit him again in the head to knock him out. They stilled for a moment hoping that he was truly unconscious.

Andromeda saw the glint of a key in his fist and kicked his hand open so that Octavia could reach it. Octavia snatched it up and went to work on the locks but before she could undo them, they heard the entrance to the cave open. More Grounders. Andromeda truly started to panic finally realizing that they were about to die. She struggled against her chains as her shoulders and side screamed in pain and Octavia worked harder to undo the locks. The locks popped open and Andromeda felt her shoulders burn as they went back into a normal position. Using the wall as support, she shakily got to her feet using all the strength that she had left. If a fight broke out, she would be dead within a minute. Andromeda pushed Octavia against the cave wall and stood in front of her, blocking her from the cave entrance.

The last person Andromeda ever expected to see made his way into view. Bellamy. For a moment, she thought that he had been captured too but then she realized he was here for them. She had never been happier to see him. Relief flooded her and she cried out to him.

"Bellamy!"

Bellamy snapped his head around to see the two of them cowering in the corner. He rushed towards them. Octavia pushed her way past Andromeda to hug Bellamy. Andromeda, still weak, leaned heavily against the cave wall. Finn, Jasper, and Monroe walked into the cave as well. Andromeda smiled at all of them forever in the debt.

"Octavia! Monroe, watch the entrance," Bellamy barked at them.

The Blake siblings hugged and Andromeda could say that it was the sweetest sight that she had ever seen.

Bellamy whispered to his sister, "Shh... it's okay. You're okay." Andromeda watched as he rocked her back and forth. Octavia looked at Andromeda over Bellamy's shoulder and smiled at her. Andromeda offered her a weak one back before letting it falter.

Octavia limped her way over to Jasper to hug him, "How did you find us?"

Jasper hugged her back, "Followed him."

"Andromeda," Bellamy said softly. She shifted slightly to look at him. All of the anger that she felt towards him earlier was long gone and she only felt relief. The strength that she had back had finally gone as well. Andromeda's hand that supported her slid from the wall and she started to go to the floor. Bellamy ran over to Andromeda and caught her just as she was about to hit the ground.

"It's okay, sweetheart. I've got you," he said to her. His voice sounded hoarse but happy at the same time.

Andromeda weakly chuckled in his arms, "My hero," she said sarcastically before turning serious, "It's good to see you, Blake. Really."

"The camp wouldn't be the same without you. Nicer, but not the same," he joked.

"Asshole" she muttered.

"We should go, now," Octavia suggested.

Andromeda strongly agreed, "She's right. Get us out of here before he wakes up."

Bellamy shifted Andromeda slightly in his arms, "He's not going to wake up."

"Bellamy, let's just go," Octavia pleaded, "He didn't hurt us."

"He started this," Bellamy retorted. He made to put Andromeda down but before he could. Andromeda heard sounds of a struggle before both she and Bellamy went sprawling to the floor. The impact didn't hurt as much as she thought it would but Finn was down for the count. She rolled over to see a big knife sticking out of his chest. Bellamy and the Grounder struggled over a spear before Bellamy once more went down. The Grounder tried to jab the spear into Bellamy's throat.

Andromeda felt terrified. Fear like never before flowed through her and she yelled at the Grounder unable to do much more.

"No, stop! Please! Don't! Leave him alone!" she shouted.

Octavia realized what has happening and joined in, "Stop, please! That's my brother."

Andromeda cried out in pain as she struggled to crawl over to Bellamy to help him. She wasn't fast or strong enough and the spear tip was almost into him but before it could touch him, the Grounder fell over unconscious once more.

Andromeda finally made it to Bellamy, "Are you okay?" she asked.

Panting heavily, he nodded, "We need to go."

When they made it back to camp, chaos ensued. Jasper was shouting for Clarke to tend to Finn who was being carried by Bellamy. Andromeda was leaning heavily on Monroe to stay upright. Andromeda's eyesight kept getting darker and darker. She couldn't see straight anymore. She heard commotion around her but couldn't register it. She felt several pairs of arms hoist her up before she slipped into oblivion.