12.0 Make it Rain

Back to back update in honor of Season 3 premiering tonight! I just finished watching it and I'm so excited for the rest of the season. I about cried when My faves came on screen. Enjoy!

Bellamy POV Flashback

Bellamy was never the top student but he wasn't a bad one either. Mostly he spend his days cautiously going about normal childhood things for kids on the Ark. Minus his illegal little sister, he was just like any other poor boy. He dreamed of Earth and how he was going to get away from poverty. He had concocted a plan. This year, after he finished his schooling, Bellamy was going to go into training for the guard. That way he could protect Octavia. Until then, however he had to focus on not failing.

He sat at one of the school lunch tables with the rest of his classmates but while they chatted away about their made-up drama on the Ark. He sat there quietly and ate while observing other people. It was very interesting to him how people would act and why. He watched and learned. If he was going to be a guardsman, he had better learn the way that people think.

Interrupting his rather quiet lunch, a small cry broke out from the table next to his. The table consisted of small children who couldn't be more than thirteen. A nasty looking little blonde boy had stolen a little brunette girl's lunch and knocked her books to the floor.

"Why don't you just get floated like your mother," the little boy spat at the girl.

The girl burst into tears and sat in her seat crying. Children can be so cruel. Bellamy was almost glad that Octavia didn't have to deal with people like this. In a way, she was lucky although he wouldn't trade his life for hers.

"Why don't you find yourself a new girl to pick on, Jason?" Another brunette girl who sat across from the boy growled at him. Bellamy watched her with amusement, as he didn't think she knew what she was getting into.

"Go back to the doghouse, Pierce," he snapped back.

The girl smirked and went back to her lunch. The little blonde boy got up and went to dump his tray in one of the trash bins. Bellamy thought that it was the end of the situation and went back to his food before he heard the scraping of a chair. He turned his head back to find the girl named Pierce to be under the table adjusting the boy's backpack so it's straps were tangled in the chair's legs. She quickly got back to her seat and pretended to eat sulkily. Bellamy chuckled into his food.

He watched as the blonde boy sat back down on his chair and turned to chat happily with his friend. When the alarm rang for class to begin again, the boy made to stand up and at the same time jerked his backpack up. The whole event happened very quickly. When he grabbed his bag, the chair legs flew out from under him and the chair top smacked the back of the boy's knees sending him bucking into the table. The boy's nose caught the edge and cracked before it started bleeding heavily. He started howling in pain.

The Pierce girl turned away from the scene with a big smile on her face. Bellamy stood up with the rest of his classmates with a smile on his face as well.

Andromeda POV

Andromeda lay in the dirt exhausted from her efforts to get up. No matter how hard she tried she couldn't stand the burning in her side. Time and time again she slumped to the floor. Despite being scared, she couldn't bring herself to cry. She thought of her father, Alden, her friends, but nothing happened. Somehow, she knew that she had to be strong right until the bitter end.

If she made it out of this alive, Andromeda promised herself to do several things when she got back to the camp. Firstly, she would apologize for what she said to Bellamy. Second, she would apologize to Clarke for the way that she had been treating her. Third, she would enjoy a strong drink with Monty and Jasper. Lastly, she would take a nice, long nap and not have anyone disturb her.