HPD 25.1

[ 25 ] Part 1

Nichole's POV

I heard everything. Everything... and unintentionally. Kakamustahin ko sana si Sherlyn when I heard Paul's voice inside her room.

"Tell me! What do you mean by that?! Why did you say I killed my child?"

I gasped. Sherlyn did not answer him.

"Sherlyn!"

"I saw you and Nichole that night!"

She cried. Oh my god! She was there? She saw us... oh lord...

"The same day... nung malaman kong b-buntis ako. I-I really don't know what to do that time kaya bumalik ako sa bahay. I was about to tell you ... to tell you ... pero nakita ko kayo sa office room mo. She was sitting on your lap... and was about to kiss you. So I ran off..."

"B-but..."

"It's all because of you! You put me in this kind of situation. You let me fall in love with you pero di mo naman ako sinalo..."

No, Sherlyn. It's not him. It's my entire fault. Because of my bitchy attitude.

"Ngayon alam ko na... mas pinili mo siya ... at dahil pinili mo siya, kaya nawala sa akin ang baby ko!"

"S-Sherlyn..."

"Umalis ka na."

Oh my god! I ruined my best friend's life! I slowly stepped away in front of the door when I heard footsteps towards it.

And from a short distance, I was stunned with what I saw.

He is crying. For Pete's sake! Paul Gabriel is crying! We grew up together but even for once in my life, I'd never saw a single drop of tear from his eyes. Kahit noong nawala sina Tita Miandra. Not until this moment.

I can say that Sherlyn is really something and how she plays a very important role to his life now. He really loves her.

I stayed inside the car for "i-don't-know-as-if-I-do-really-care-to-count-how-many" hours.

I am Nichole Erynne Valencia. I am the only daughter of Anthony and Sylvia Valencia, heiress of Fressell Corporation, owner of the very famous NV Clothing Lines, famous international model and blahblahblah. That's how most people introduced me especially the sipsip ones... in any events, occasions, places, etcetera, etcetera.

The hell I care! People think that I am almost perfect. They think I already have the perfect life because I was born with golden spoon and fork. I don't have to work because someone can work for me. I can have everything. I can get what I want in just a snap of my finger.

Pero hindi lahat. Yeah, I guess I am fortunate enough but in the very first place, does anybody ask me if this is really what I want? No.

I am the heiress of Fressell Corp. pero hindi ko tinuturing na akin iyon. Dugo at pawis ng magulang ko iyon. What I can say is mine? It is my own NV clothing lines. I built it with my own sweat. I did not ask for a single penny to my Dad... lahat nanggaling sa kinita ko sa pagmomodelo.

Everyone supports me... except one. My mom, the monster of my life! She always tries to control my life and she got worse when I started my modeling career.

She is also the reason why I have to put Paul into this dumb kind situation.

I am with these deep thoughts kaya hindi ko namalayang nakabalik na pala ako sa bahay ni Paul.