Chapter 1

Hey Awesomeness People. This is my first time ever writing a Mafia Based book so Please be Patient with me. And let me Know what you Think.
Thank You
------------------------------------------
Chapter 1

"Elizabeth hunny time to wake up!" Shouted my mum from downstairs.
Arg why do I have to wake up so Early. I look at the clock that's on my Bedside and see that its nearly 7. Time to wake up.
I do my usual stuff. I go to the bathroom shower, brush my teeth and also hair.
After I was done I went down into the Kitchen were I found my mother Liana Cooking something. She is really beautiful. She has Blond hair and Ocean Blue Eyes.
"Morning mum" I daid while giving her a Hug.
"Morning Hunny"
Is dad gone to work yet?" I asked her while sitting down in ome of the Kitchen Benches.
No he is still here. Remember he is the one dropping you off to school." She said while plating up Eggs and Toast.
Just as she said that my dad Keinting came down wearing his suit and Tie. "Morning Babe" he says to my mum and "Morning Eli" he says to me.
Morning Dad" I replie back.
After eating Breakfast we said bye to my mum then went to my dads car. He dropped me off at school the he went off to work. My schools name is Ridgewood High.
As am walking in I got pushed me into the wall and said "Watch it Nerd"
I bet you are wondering who I am. Well my name is Elizabeth Quinn
Robertsdale. I am in my last year of High school. I don't really have any friends because am what you would call a Geek or Nerd.
I love Reading books, Studying and Listening to Music.
I have Blond-ish Brown hair and Blue Eyes.
I am mad fun of by the Populars.
There is Elinna Ryde. She has brown Hair Green Eyes. She is the leader of the group.
Rosemary December. She has Blond Hair, Grey Eyes and she is one of the members.
Then last but not least they is Giorgio Aventura. She has Light blond hair with Blue-ish Grey Eyes. She is the meanest of the all. Last year she put rotting Meat in my School locker. For the whole 2 weeks my locker and books smelt like rotting meat.
Arg why they make fun of me I have no idea. Maybe its because am smarter than them.
I Bet you are Wondering where I am right now right well am in School. Right now am walking up to my locker which I had to change because of the incident last year.
As soon as I get there I see Elinna and her group there. They were laughing at some thing I don't know what.