"Yup."

"But we don't have the music."

"Well, it's easy. Just download it from the internet."

Tiffany typed the title of the music in the search engine, "I think i found it. But I don't know how to download this."

"Let me see," Taeyeon walked over to Tiffany's side. She leaned over the girl and look at the monitor. Her left hand was on Tiffany's left shoulder while her right hand was on top of Tiffany's hand which holding the mouse, "Well you just click here, and voila! It's now downloading. Isn't it easy?"

Tiffany was already in trance as Taeyeon's hand touched hers. She felt like an electric entered her body and she can't even move at all. It was warm. The blonde's face was just beside hers. A bit too close you can say. She felt her heart pumped louder and faster.

"Miss Hwang? Miss Hwang, are you ok?" asked Taeyeon with concerned look on her face.

"HUH," Tiffany abruptly took her hand away. "Yes, yes I'm ok."

"The download had finished," Taeyeon clicked the file and the music began to play.

"Shall we, miss Hwang," she offered her hand to the girl.

"Tiffany, call me tiffany," Tiffany smiled and blushed slightly as she took Taeyeon's hand. Taeyeon guided her to an empty space which was far away from the table and chairs. They dance together synchronizingly and beautifully following the music.

Tiffany suddenly laughed which causing the blonde to raise an eyebrow.

"What's so funny?"

"Sorry. I just thinking, you are the one who lead me to dance but it seems that you are not tall enough," Tiffany chuckled again.

"Yah! What's wrong with my height? I'm not that short you know. You look much taller just because of the heels!" Taeyeon pouted.

"Please don't show me that cute pout of yours. I'm sorry. I can't help it if my dancing partner is adorably shorter than me," Tiffany beamed her eye smile again.

Taeyeon couldn't help but smile back, "So...., is my pout cute? Am I adorable ?"

"What are talking about?" Tiffany realized her mistake and once again felt heat was coming out to her face.

"You just said that my pout is cute, and I am adorable."

"No, I'm not. You must have misheard it..." To prevent Taeyeon from noticing her blushed, Tiffany hide her face in Taeyeon's neck.

Taeyeon was surprised but she didn't say anything about it and pull Tiffany closer to her body. Her hand rested on the latter's waist.

Tiffany closed her eyes, drowning herself into Taeyeon's embrace. 'Lavender. It's still the same scent.' She felt her heart was beating faster again and hoped that the blonde couldn't hear her thumping heart. 'Hmmm... Why I can't remember what had happen that night?'

Sudden stops of the music awake the couple from their dance.

"Eh, what happen to the music?" asked Tiffany.

"Well, this will happen if you download from internet. It's incomplete. So, please buy the original music." joked Taeyeon.

They both awkwardly separated.

Tiffany went back to her chair while Taeyeon cleaning up the cake, bringing the remaining back to the pantry.

Tiffany heart still beating fast. 'Why the heck am I feeing this way? Aishh I hate this.' grunted tiffany as she tried to calm herself.