14- There's a cure to everything.

We took like a thousand pictures and now we were on the floor laughing at the ridiculous pictures I took, don't blame me! I was never able to afford a good camera, I had a mobile and that was enough for me to take some pictures. 

My gaze moved over to Hussain and then the sun, then back at Hussain as I quieted down, now sitting on the green grass that was so soft, I felt like a soft carpet under me. I smiled to myself as I slowly placed my palm lightly over the grass, feeling it's softness and touching the mud, this was where we had to go, this was our destiny our future, everyone's future.

I looked over at Hussain who was looking down as he sat down on the ground just like me, his eyebrows were furrowed as if he was in deep thoughts.

I sighed, he was just like the sun right now, drowning, knowing that no one is there to help him, but the sun comes up again, after drowning, there's a new beginning for it and there has to be a new beginning for Hussain too. I am here to help him, to bring him back and I could already see it, the happiness in his eyes is returning, slowly but gradually.

"By the way, why are we here?" I asked, trying my best to divert his attention to anything but his haunting past, he looked up at me, his eyes wide as he looked at me, trying to take in the question I just asked.

He opened his mouth but then closed it, repeating this move several times as if he was afraid to speak out his mind or not, as if he was not sure to trust me, to tell me why he brought me here, but It couldn't be that special, or it is, several questions surrounded my mind as I waited for his answer impatiently.

"I-I usually come here, after-after Zarish's death, I used to come here to-to think about, about everything." He forced these words out of his mouth, as he shrugged acting like it was no big deal but his eyes told a total different story, I haven't known him for so long but I could already read those eyes easily. Weird how close I feel to him in these past days.

I nodded, trying to say something but he wasn't done yet.

"I brought you are because- I don't know, I felt like I could share this with you, I just felt like telling you about-about this place. I feel relieved after sitting here and thinking of stuff. I feel good to see the sun vanishing away and then the moon appearing in the sky, It looks beautiful, and it makes me wish to have a simple life like them, unfortunately my life has been really, eventful." He suppressed a smile but it didn't reach his eyes.

I sighed as I moved closer to him, sitting right beside him, I looked over at him giving him a smile, "Thank you." 

He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Thank you for thinking that you can trust me, and don't worry, I'll try my best to-to bring back the old Hussain, the Hussain everyone loved." I smiled.

"I don't really think that's possible anymore." He stated as he looked up at the sky, the moon was already there, shining lightly over us.

"Don't think like that, there's a cure to everything and anything except death." I stated, copying his actions I looked at the moon which looked beautiful today, slowly it's light was getting brighter making it look more beautiful than ever.

Hussain didn't reply and I was in no mood to argue more about anything right now, I wanted silence, my mind is going through so much and all I needed right now was peace that Hussain made possible for me.

My eyes drooped low as a yawn escaped from my mouth, without thinking of anything I placed my head on his shoulder, making a thousand weird feelings wake up inside me, this was weirdly good but what was this feeling and why did it always happen when I was with Hussain, what is wrong with me?

I closed my eyes as I welcomed the darkness that was already inside me, take over for a while.

I felt myself being picked up by someone bridal style but I was too sleepy to open my eyes and look at who it was, but I knew because of these weird butterflies inside me that it was Hussain, I smiled to myself, knowing that I'm safe and secure when I'm with him.

"Hussain?" I asked, I don't even know if he'll hear me or if I'm just dreaming.

"Hm?" I heard him reply as he walked over to somewhere I don't know.

"Are we going home?" I asked opening my eyes a bit to see Hussain smiling at me, I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yes-yes we're going home, now you better sleep Farah." he spoke as he made me sit on the passenger seat of his car.

I nodded as I let the the darkness engulf me.