"I thought you know me well. I don't go to any party or event like that. And of course this time the answer is still no."

"No?" Yuri put her finger on her chin, "Hm... Ok, as your boss and the owner of this company, I order you to go to the party!"

Tiffany sighed at her childish friend, "If I remember quite well Kwon Yuri, there is no such a thing like 'following-boss-order-to-go-party' in the contract I signed."

"Aww.. Fany-ah, pweaseee.... pretty pweasee. This is the last one. Just this one and I promise I won't bother you anymore if you don't like it," Yuri begged with her aegyo, but the other girl still didn't budged.

"You know, it's been a long time since you hang out with us. Just go this one time. You look so stress these days. You should use that eye smile of yours and get laid."

Tiffany just stared at Yuri impassive.

"Please... Mi Young-ah?"

"Fine!" Tiffany slammed her table with her palm, "If I go, promise me you will stop calling me that name."

"Deal! See you 10pm tonight!" Yuri chuckled; silently praising herself as she got what she wanted. She quickly excused herself before the brunette change her mind.

---------------

Sharp at 10pm, Tiffany stood at the entrance of the bar. Even from where she parked her car, she could hear loud music played. She was still in her working attire, white plain blouse covered by tight fitting dark blazer matched with a knee-length skirt. She wore 3 inches high heels with a pair of black stocking that ended up to her mid-thigh. Her attire was not suitable for a party but neither did she care. As long as she showed her face to Yuri and seal the deal, she will go back home after.

Tiffany was not surprise when she entered the bar, it was full of girls. Majority of them. Some were guys too. She knew Yuri was lesbian. So this kind of party was expected. She knew few of them were her co-workers but she didn't really remember their names. Tiffany tried to mingle with them as best as she can when they were questioning her presence there. She tried not to fall into deep conversation and quickly ditched the chatters to find her boss among the crowds.

She went to the bar table and asked a bartender there, "Excuse me! Have you seen Yuri?" she raised her voice to overcome the loud music.

"Yes! She was here just now! But I don't know where she had went!" yelled the girl back. The girl was tall and thin with short black hair. Her name-tag was written 'Sooyoung'.

Tiffany knew this kind of thing would happen. Too lazy to walk, she decided to take a seat and waited for Yuri to come.

"I am Sooyoung," the girl offered a handshake which the other girl accepted, "Tiffany."

"Well, Tiffany-ssi, do you want something to drink?" asked Sooyoung

"Hm... plain water please?"

"Em... why don't I give you something else?" Before Tiffany could reply, Sooyoung put a drink in front of her.

"What is this?"

"Just drink it. It's a special drink in here."

Tiffany gave a look at the bartender girl.

"Don't worry. It has the least alcohol. I will be sad if you refused it," Sooyoung made a sad face.

Tiffany don't have any choice but to accept. Even though she had high tolerance, she don't like drinking, "Ok. Thanks."

Sooyoung looked at Tiffany who was holding the drink, 'Like what Yuri said, she is predictable. Hehehe.'

Tiffany felt hesitated about the unknown drink, but nonetheless, her throat was dry and she needed something to relieve it. With whatever drink in her hand, she scanned the place, looking for Yuri. She almost choked when she took a sip of her drink.