NEW HOME TOWN

(I know I said I'll wait until there was five comments but honestly I'm a push over so here)

My day started unusual. I fell out of bed first of all. Then mom and dad say they are leaving for work for the entire day and that I wasn't aloud to drive my car?! What the hell?!

You know I love my mother, father, and little and older brother, but lord did they get on my nerves! My father, a big man like Santa was always joyful and hated being mean to his kids. My mother who had long brown hair and blue eyes married my step dad like Santa to get his money. Over time she did fall in love however.

I call my mother mom and my father Noth. I just didn't see him as my dad, dad you know? Sure i like him, never said I didn't, but it's just... he's not my dad you know? Anyway. We recently moved her to be with North's best friend Sandy, who has lived here all his life. My younger brother Jamie, who reminds me of a string bean in clothes and with hair, says the places are to spread out and he doesn't want to walk everywhere. I would agree if I didn't have my BabyTooth, I'd hate it here too. But personally I don't mind. It gives me all the room to race to my destination you know?

My older brother hates it here too. Bunymond, who reminds me of a kangaroo rabbit, says there's no big important places to get amazing jobs. And I'd agree... if I needed a job.

Anyway. I was planning to take my car, BabyTooth I called her, to school and my parents had just left so I ran to school as fast as I could. Day one and I was late. Wonderful... I get to school and attend second period. I notice a boy playing with his braid. He wore a green shirt and brown vest like jacket with black pants. His eyes were beautiful. I didn't know why. Maybe it was because of the freckles?

Either way I look away and go through school as normal as you can for being new. I meet Sandy's daughter, Alena. She had dark hair tinted a small green and under that from her bangs hung gold blue and red strip of bleached and dyed hair that went with the rest of her short hair. She was sweet. A little timid but cute in an innocent way. She'd be nothing more than a friend, trust me, I found out long ago I wasn't into females.

Anyway Alena let me around the school and showed me classes. After school we said goodbye and I started to walk home. I started thinking about what I wanted to do and the only thing I could think about was racing. So I called the tow company and had them get my BabyTooth and pick me up along the way.

I decided to rest for a moment and I noticed three kids talking and laughing leaning against some cars. Two that looked perfectly alike were thrashed. A bit scratched and painted with blue and pink for a boy and a girl. I waited nearby and soon I was picked up. BabyTooth and I were dropped off at the apparently only car shop in town. Gobber's. I hopped out and saw the long haired boy from before.

With him was a blonde with blue eyes. She didn't look happy with me in the slightest. "I'm looking for the one who works here?" I look around.

"that would be me." the boy sighed stepping up. My expressions showed my thoughts easily. The boy was talking but I could hardly concentrate. The girl glaring at me took most of my attention but then it was stolen by the beautiful Traxxas 74076-3BLU: Traxxas 1/10 Rally VXL Race Car painted a stunning black with glowing blue markings and green tinted headlights. I was watching it and it suddenly moved. I was confused to say the least but the kid popping the hood of my car brought me back. "how can I help you?"

I knew nothing about cars besides how to race them. So I was honest. The kid fixed my car and offered to check it over. I said no. I hopped in BabyTooth and took off. As I was leaving I look back and see the beautiful black car was gone. Odd? I took off to go race the streets. It was getting late and I decided to return home when I saw the black car with blue markings again. It was with some other cars parked outside a fast food restaurant. It was moving. They all were. I was moving too fast to see what happened but when I circled around to see it again they were all stopped and reparked. Okay that's freaky.