Break-up

(Sorry Pandas for updating, this will probably will be short. Sorry! Thanks for the support Pandas! And 102 Pandas!!!!!!yay!!! I'm so happy!!!)

Saturday 

You and Sam have been together for so long, you never thought you were going to breakup.

Flashback

"Hello?" You asked. You answered Sam's phone, you thought it was either Grian or Taurtis. 

"Hi, I'm looking for Sam." A unknown girl asked. The voice sounded so familiar to you 'Who is that? It can't be. Nah....' You thought.

"Sam's busy. May I ask who this is?" You asked.

"None of your bussiness. Just tell Sam to call me back" The unknown girl said, hanging up.

You thought nothing of it. 'Sam wouldn't be cheating right?'

Sam came out of the room, heading towards the refrigerator. You told Sam you would be back, heading out the door. 

After a while of going to get food, you headed back to Sam's place. You opened the door to find Sam and Yuki kissing?!?! (Yes, you all were right guessing who it would be. I suck at hiding secrets. Also, I have no hate for Yuki IRL) 

"What the hell Sam?!?!" You yelled at Sam.

Sam stopped, saying "Wait, I can explain".

"You know what Sam. Don't talk to me anymore!" You yelled, slamming the door behind you. 

Sam's POV

'No, I lost her. I...lost...my everything...' I thought.

"GET OUT YUKI!" I yelled, opening the door.

"But Sam, you and me will be together, whether you like it or not." Yuki said, walking out. I shut the door. 'I gotta get Y/N back' 

Y/N's POV

You headed to J's house since you didn't want to return home or go to Grian or Taurtis. You knocked on the door, J opened the door.

"Hey-" J was cut off by you hugging him.

"Come on inside, what's wrong?" J asked you.

You told J everything. "I never thought Yuki would that to you." J said.

"Can we just watch (favorite anime)?" You asked, wiping your tears. J nodded. 

After a while, you noticed J's glasses were a bit dirty so you took the glasses off J and cleaned them with a cloth. J noticed this and was shocked plus blind. 

"I can't see Y/N." J said. 

You put the glasses on J. You and J stared at each other, J started slowly leaning towards you before his lips could land on yours, you stopped J.

"I gotta go J. Thanks for everything J." You said, getting up and shutting the door behind you.

Sam's POV

"You did what?!?!" Grian and Taurtis said.

"Sam, you hurt my sister. What's wrong with you?" Taurtis said.

"Like I said Yuki kissed me! I didn't want to kiss Yuki." I said.

"You gotta make it up to Y/N. " Grian said.

Taurtis nodded in agreement. "Don't hurt my sister even more Sam." Taurtis said. 

To be continued....

(Thanks for reading! Hope you like it! Sorry if it was short and I left you Pandas on a cliffhanger. Bye, I'm probably going to be updating tomorrow. ^•^)