Accident?!?

Friday: 6: 30am

Salex's POV

I got up from the bed, looking at Taurtis who was sound asleep. ' He's so adorable.' I got up and took a shower, getting my uniform on. 'Taurtis is still asleep, I might as well get going to the shop. I'll write a note for Taurtis.' I wrote to him quickly saying ' I made you breakfast. I'll be heading to the sshop to get some stuff. -Love you, Salex.'

I started walking out the door, heading to the shop. I ran into J, who looked like he was in a hurry.

''Sorry.'' J said, dropping a notebook. 

''Hey wait- you...forgot your notebook.'' As I said that, J already turned the corner. 

I flipped to the first page, it said ''Experiments & Potions''. 'I'll just give to him before class.' I thought as I walked towards the crosswalk that was in front of the school. Once I got to the crosswalk, I looked right then left.

I just only saw pink hair pass my vision....That's the last thing I saw....

Your POV / Y/N POV

Before 6:30am

You got up from the bed, noticing Sam wasn't next to me. You looked around and found him sleeping on the couch. 'Awww..poor Sam. Why did you sleep on the couch? He does have bunk beds but he could have slept in Taurtis's bed.' You thought. 

''Sam? Wake up.'' You said, nudging him. 

'Sam so adorable, his ears are curled up. TIME TO WAKE HIM!' You thought. You got a glass of water and wet your hands a bit, spraying it in his face. Next, you put down the glass of water then started tickling him. 

''Hahaha, stop it!!'' Sam said laughing, grabbed and held you. Sam started tickling you, you got on top of him. Leaning forward to him whispering '' I'll get you back.'' as you said that, you got off and went to take a shower.

(Le Skip Time brought you by..SNOWMAN. SNOWMAN: HAPPY HOLIDAYS! ^•^)

6:20am 

You and Sam headed inside the school. You saw Grian, looking confused. You got his attention and all of you headed to class.

"Hey guys, have you seen Taurtis or Salex?" Grian asked, putting his bookbag down near his seat.

"They're probably late, you know those lovebirds." You said, smiling. Sam nodded.

Mrs.Okami did roll call and both, Taurtis and Salex, weren't here. 'They probably overslept.' You thought.

RING!RING!

The bell rang for lunch. It felt less energetic without Taurtis and without Salex stopping Taurtis from doing something stupid. You and Sam sat down, Grian got up from the table because he got a call.

You were worried for your brother and best friend. But you were sure they were fine.

Grian's POV

"Grian.." Taurtis said.

"Yeah Taurtis, why aren't you here at school?" I asked. 

"Well..Salex is---in the hospital." Taurtis said, sounding like he was going to cry.

"Oh gord. Is she-" I was about ask until Taurtis interrupted me.

"I don't know." Taurtis said.

"How come you didn't call Sam, or Y/N, or did you already call them?" I asked, wondering if Sam or Y/N.

"No, I want you to tell them both.....I don't want my little sister to miss school, so wait until probably the end of school..." Taurtis said, his voice was cracking.

"Okay. Stay strong Taurtis. Salex will be fine." I said, trying to comfort him.

"I know...I'll see you later..."Taurtis said, as he hung up.

I returned to the table, looking at both of them. Both looked at me wondering what was going on.

"Sam, I need to talk to you...privately." I said, motioning him to come with me.

"What's going on?" Sam asked.

"Salex is in the hospital, Taurtis doesn't know if she'll live or not. We'll tell Y/N at almost the end of class." I said, sadly.

To be continued.......

(Its night time and its getting late. I'll finish tomorrow. Sorry I've been lacking with chapters, a lot of stuff is happening. Have a wonderful day, hope you liked it. Tell me what you think. ^•^ Also, for the people who hate cliffhangers I'm sorry I left it at a cliffhanger.)