Embrassement

You were going to try CPR on Sam again. But you heard coughing. Sam was coughing. You started panicking, thinking ' What if I can't be his friend anymore?', ' Why did I try to save him? I bet somebody else could have saved him.', 'Why did I make him jump off the diving board?'. Sam was still there, rubbing his eyes, not able to see who saved him. You decided to go get your stuff and head home. You quickly stood up and walked passed the group of people. You ran to your stuff, got a towel and covered yourself so you wouldn't get your bookbag wet. You heard people talking about the incident. 

Saying " OMG, THIS IS TOTALLY GOING ON FUMBLUR!!" 

"(SHIP NAME) IS REAL!!" 

"FANFICTION TIME!!!!!"

"OHHH MY GOD!! YOU SHOULD TOTALLY NAME IT (SHIP NAME) OR SAM X Y/N!!!"

You started walking faster, your heart felt warm and filled with feelings, you haven't had this feeling in a long time.

Sam's POV

I was rubbing my eyes, people were yelling stuff about me and Y/N. ' What just happened' I thought.

" You okay Sam?" Taurtis asked

"Uhhh.. Yeah. What happened?" I asked confused 

"Well Y/N saved your life, Y/N gave you CPR, and while you were rubbing your eyes. Y/N ran off" Taurtis said

My eyes widened, "Y/N saved me..." I said quietly

"Let's just head home Sam" Taurtis said while helping me up 

"Yeah...okay" I said, not paying attention

Questions were running through my mind 'Are we going to stay friends?','Why did Y/N save me? Y/N didn't need too'. ' Will it be awkward?',' I should least tell Y/N, thanks for saving me.' When I remembered I felt something warm on my lips. My heart felt warm and filled with feelings. 

??? POV

'That b****, Y/N saved Sam, I'm going to get Y/N someday and KILL HER. That will teach Y/N not to go near MY SAM. Lets see how close Y/N gets to Sam. Then when she gets to close I'll kill her. Hahahahahahahaha!!!!'

(Hope you like it. Tell me what you think in the comments. Thanks for reading and bye!!!)

~(^•^)~   ^•^     \(^•^)/    ~(^³^)~    >•<