P.E. Class

"Alright MAGGOTS!!" The P.E. teacher said

" WELCOME, MY NAME IS ROWAIN AND I'LL BE YOUR P.E. TEACHER. NOW EXERCISES MAGGOTS." Rowain said.

You sighed. 

~Skip time brought you by Rowain~

"ALRIGHT MAGGOTS! GO TO YOUR LOCKER ROOMS AND CHANGE BECAUSE TODAY WE ARE HAVING SWIMMING MAGGOTS! Rowain shouted.

You changed into a f/c swimsuit and went outside. You noticed Sam glancing at you. You blushed a bit. You glanced at him, accidentally looking into his eyes, both of you turning away quickly.

"Hey Taurtis... What are you wearing?" Sam asked 

" Its a speedo" Taurtis said boldly 

You and Sam both looked at each, both of you covered your mouths, trying not to laugh.

"Don't I look pretty?" Taurtis asked dancing a bit around.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!" Sam and you were laughing

"Haha yes... You.... Do.... Look..pretty..Taurtis" you said while laughing

"See Sam, Y/N understands me much more than you do" Taurtis said smiling, folding his arms and looking away from Sam.

You and Sam stopped laughing when Mr. Rowain started saying "STOP LAUGHING MAGGOTS!!" Once Rowain left you, Sam Taurtis went on top of the diving board. 

You glanced at Sam , who was nervous as heck. 

Taurtis went first "Woohooo" he yelled.

"Ugh.. Y/N I'm think I'm going to go." Sam said 

You grabbed his hand and said "No, we're doing this together" Sam nodded nervously.

"1"

"2"

"3" You both said together. While you were yelling "Woohooo", Sam was going "Ahhhhhhhh"

~SPLASH~ 

"Hey Sam, you okay?" You asked.

You lifted him onto the side of the pool. You decided to check his heartbeat. Nothing. You decided to do CPR. Everybody surrounded you both. You pressed your lips against his 'They were soft' you thought to yourself. Most people took out their phone and were either taking photos or video. You didn't care, you just wanted to save him.

(Cliffhanger!!! I hope you like it and leave what you think down in the comments. Bye!!)

\(^•^)/    ~(^³^)~   ^•^