Sick!

(Thanks everyone for everything. I hope you had an awesome day! ^•^)

~End of Monday~

After finding out Taurtis was your brother. You all had went home. You called Sam telling him everything. After that, you went to sleep, happy that you found your brother.

Sam's POV

After the call with Y/N, I was brushing my teeth. Until I noticed. 'WAIT! I'M DATING TAURTIS'S SISTER' 

~Tuesday Morning ~

"Y/N, you can't go to school!" Sookie said, checking your temperature again.

"How come, just because I have a bit of fever." You said, crossing your arms.

Sookie stared at you, with a straight face.

"Okay! Okay! Don't give me that look Sookie." You said.

"Okay, I'm heading to school now. There's some soup in the kitchen." Sookie said, walking downstairs.

'Yay! No school!' You thought, doing your happy dance.

Sam's POV

'I wonder where Y/N is at? Is she okay? Did something happen?' I thought, sitting in my seat.

"Y/N?" Mrs. Okami asked, for roll call.

"Y/N is not here because she's sick." Sookie said.

'Oh no! Is she going to be okay? How sick is she?' I thought.

"Hey Sam! Did you do your homework?" Taurtis asked.

"Yeah. Why?" I said.

"Can I burrow it? I didn't do my homework." Taurtis responded back.

I hit my hand with my forehead. 'Always Taurtis forgetting his homework.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You laid in the bed. 'So cozy, and soft.' You started drifting off to sleep.

*KNOCK!KNOCK!*

'Are you serious??!?! I'm sleeping.' You got up from the bed, angrily.

You looked through the peep hole. 'J? Why is he here? Isn't school about to end in 3 hours?' You thought, opening the door.

"Hey J! Come inside." You said.

"Hey, I was wondering if you were okay. Since you were sick." J said.

"Oh.. So how did you get out out of school, if school hasn't ended? Also, how did you know I was sick?" 

"Oh yeah! I felt ill as well in school so I got to go home. Sookie said you were sick." J said.

"Well if you're a bit sick, you shouldn't be around me because I'm sick." You said, washing your hands.

"I just felt like seeing you." J said, walking over to the counter.

"Umm..okay do you want anything to drink?" You said.

"Water." J said.

"Okay. So did anything happen at school?" You said, giving him a glass of water.

"Nothing happened while I was there." J said, taking a sip of water while sitting down on the couch.

"Wanna watch some rick and Morty?" You said, while walking over to the TV.

"Heck yeah!" J said, smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~Meanwhile at School~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ALRIGHT MAGGOTS! WE'RE GOING TO PLAY HIDE AND SEEK!" Rowan yelled.

GO GET CHANGED!!" Rowan yelled, while everybody rushed to the changing rooms.

~After changing ~

"TAURTIS IS GOING TO BE IT! EVERYBODY GO HIDE!" Rowan yelled, everybody rushed to find a hiding spot.

Sam ran, finding a hiding spot on the staircase out of school.

Yuki was about to run past him until she tripped, Sam had caught Yuki from falling.

"You okay Yuki?" Sam said.

"Yes, I'm fine." Yuki said, not looking back. Yuki quickly rush upstairs.

'Great. I hate this thing.' Yuki thought, run up to the roof of the school.

~After Silly Won~

"That's not fair! Silly always win!" Sam yelled, while walking with Taurtis.

"Come on Sam. Cheer up, let's go see my sister and how she's holding up." Taurtis said.

KNOCK!KNOCK!

Sam knocked at your door, he could hear the TV on. J opened the door.

"Shhh... Y/N's sleeping." J said, while Sam and Taurtis walked in, confused about the situation.

"Why are you here?" Sam whispered, while sitting down in a chair.

"Well..." While J told the story.

"Oh...Okay." Taurtis said. 

"I'll be going now." J said, walking out the door.

A few minutes after J left, you started waking up.

"Sam? You said, sitting up.

"Y/N! How do you feel? Why was J here?" Sam said, rushing to hug you.

" I feel a bit better. J was here because he just arrived and wanted to check on how I was doing. I guess I fell asleep." You said, hugging Sam back.

"... He didn't do anything to you right?" Taurtis asked.

"No, of course not! Plus Sookie installed security cameras."  You said, standing up to get a glass of (favorite drink).

"Hey, we got news for you." Sam said.

"What is it?!?!" You asked, so curious.

"Grian is moving to Japan!" Taurtis yelled, excited.

"Really?!? When?!?!!" You said, happy that one of your friends was moving here.

"In a few days. Probably 2 or 3 days." Sam said.

"Yay! Let's go Salex and get some ice cream."

~After Ice cream~ 

??? POV

"We'll make our move soon ???." ???? said.

'We'll make you pay. We will kill you. We are going to take back Sam.'

(Hello! Sorry it took me so long. I didn't mean too, I just don't have time and I get so tired that I fall asleep. I'll be making two more chapters. And I'll try my very best to make a Thanksgiving Special what do you think? Should I? I hope you liked it. I feel like this one isn't my very best one. But tell me what you think. Also I'll be going to North Carolina, so I'll be taking pictures and videos so I can make a chapter about it. ^•^)