Moving In!

(Sorry, I haven't been updating. I got homework, I'm thinking of new ideas. Hope you enjoy the story.)

Saturday 7:00 am 

RING!RING!

Your phone went off, you looked at the name on the screen.

"Yes, Salex.." You asked, sleepily.

"I'll be getting out of the hospital at night. I already got my stuff in the new house. Also, when are we getting Christmas decorations and we gotta go shopping for gifts!! So many things we have to do!!!" said Salex.

"Okay, we'll do that someday before Christmas Eve." You said.

"Okay! Got to go!" Salex said.

"Bye! See you later!" You said, hanging up the call.

'Okay. I got my stuff packed, I just need to get them over there. The house is only 10 blocks away.' You thought, picking up your phone and dialing the Moving Service.

"Thanks so much!" You said.

"ALRIGHT MAGGOT! I'LL BE RIGHT OVER!" Rowan yelled through the phone. You didn't know Rowan was part of a Moving Service. 

The door bell rang, you quickly answered to find Rowan, entering the house. Rowan picked up 9 boxes and left one for you which was pretty easy to carry.  As you were half way, Rowan was already sprinting back to you which he grabbed the box and ran to the new house. You walked to the new house, Rowan was there.

"ALRIGHT MAGGOT! YOU HAVE TO PAY ME!" Rowan yelled.

You already knew how much to pay, you gave him the money. Rowan ran off, you shrugged it off and went inside. 'This house need cleaning and I know some people who can help' You thought.

You dialed Sam, Grian, and your brother Taurtis into a group call.

''Hey guys!'' You said.

''Hello!'' The guys said.

''Do you mind help me with an idea? Just come over to the new house and I'll explain." You said, suddenly hanging up. After two hours of cleaning the new house, there was a knock on your door. 

"Hey Grian, Taurtis, and Sam!" You said giving a hug to Grian and Taurtis, then giving a peck on Sam's cheek.

"Okay, my idea is...." You started talking about your plan.

After, you and Grian headed to get decorations while Sam and Taurtis went to get food and drinks. 

"So are you happy with Sam?" Grian asked.

"Yeah, of course! Why are you asking?" You said.

"I'm just watching out for my friend." Grian said. 

"Oh, so have you found that someone?" You asked.

"Nah, Ellen is a guy/girl." Grian said, bluntly.

You patted his back." You'll find her soon." You said.

"Look at those decorations!!" You said, practically yelling.

Sam's POV

"So how's everything going with my---" Taurtis couldn't finish his words.

"Great! Everything is fine, nothing bad. How are you and Salex?" I asked.

"We have been a bit distant lately...." As Taurtis said that he looked down.

"What happened?" I asked, comforting Taurtis.

"Well- Salex is keeping a secret. She doesn't want to tell me, she says She's afraid I'll get mad." Taurtis said.

"She'll probably tell you soon." I said, grabbing some sodas.

Taurtis nodded, and went running off to get- TORITOS!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and the rest meet up at home. You, Grian, and Sam get everything ready while Taurtis somehow gets Salex to the house. 

You suddenly heard keys being jiggled outside the house. You tell Sam and Grian to hide. Thankfully, you all finished getting everything ready.

"So as I was wanting to tell you is--" Salex was suddenly cut off by you all.

"WELCONE HOME!" You all yelled, Salex covered her mouth.

"You guys... But I was only out for two days." Salex said.

"Who's idea was this?" Salex asked, giving hugs.

"It was Y--" Grian was cut off by you.

"Taurtis! It was Taurtis's idea!" You said, you only said it because you felt like Taurtis and Salex were a bit distant lately.

"Really?!?!" Salex said, looking at Taurtis who was looking at you, saying 'this was your idea. Why?!?! Are you giving me credit?'

You gave him a look saying 'just go with it.'

"Yup!" Taurtis said, hugging Salex.

"Aww You're so sweet Taurtis!" Salex said, giving a kiss to Taurtis.

"Let's Eat!" You said, grabbing plates from the cabinets.

"Y/N, could I talk to you?" Sam asked, as you were drinking your (favorite drink). You and Sam headed upstairs to your room.

"What is it---" You were cut off by Sam kissing you. You kissed him, making it into a make out session. NOTHING MORE!

After that, everyone left except you and Salex. You and her decided to put on some movies.

'Y/N, you'll lose something very important and you won't notice it was ever gone.'

(Hope you liked it! Tell me what you think! I want to say I'll probably end the book soon so I can start a new book, Its just like Sam's roleplay. Until a few of his new episodes in, I'll start thinking of ideas for a book if that's alright with you guys.) - ^•^