A Teddy Bear???

You woke up, you noticed it was 5 am. 'Two hours before school starts...I'm hungry.' You got up and went to the kitchen. You made yourself and the others some food to eat.

"Hmm... 6am. I should go take a shower." You said, blasting your music so everybody got up.

"WOW!!! THANKS FOR WAKING ME UP Y/N!!!!" Sookie & Yuki yelled.

"YOU'RE WELCOME!!" You yelled back

You got out of the shower and got dressed.

"Hey guys! I'm going to head to school now" you said

You heard gasps, sookie, soul, and yuki didn't notice it was already 6:40am and that they were still in their pajamas. You chuckled, and started walking to school.

Sam's POV

"Taurtis, what should I get Y/N?" I asked

"Bshrbvdib" Taurtis said, while brushing his teeth

"What?!?" I asked

"A teddy bear! Couldn't you hear me?" Taurtis said

"No! You were brushing your teeth" I yelled back. "And are you finished we need to go to school."

"Fine. Fine. Fine. I'm done. Let's go." Taurtis said

"Let's go get a small teddy bear for Y/N" I said.

I looked at the small f/c teddy bear, 'Y/N will love this' I thought.

~Skip time brought you by Pandas ^•^~

Y/N was about to make it to school. 'Hmm....maybe I should get a snack.' Y/N thought

You entered the store and saw Sam looking at a small f/c teddy bear. You felt sad and started thinking 'Maybe its for someone else.', ' WHY AM I FEELING THIS WAY'. You quickly grabbed and paid for your snack. You entered school and saw J, trying to open his locker with a wrench.

"Hey J" Y/N said, while giving him a hug.

" Oh hey..Y/N" J said, slightly blushing.

"Umm.. You okay J?" You asked.

"Yeah, umm... I wanted to inform you about Manga Club. Manga Club starts today, its at my house at 6pm" J said.

"Cool, I'll be there! See you in class." You said, while smiling

You head to class and sat where you sat yesterday. You took out a pencil and paper to draw on. Today, you drew Sam , Taurtis, and you laughing.

You didn't notice Sam trying to get your attention.

"Umm... Y/N?" Sam asked.

"Hmm.. Yeah Sam." You said.

"Here! Thanks for...saving me yesterday."Sam said handing you a bag.

"Thanks so much Sam." You said, while hugging him.

You looked inside and found the teddy bear, the same one Sam was looking at in the store, and a sketch book with two drawings. One of them, was a teddy bear with a heart and the other was a drawing of you. You blushed 'nobody ever drew a drawing of you'.

"Are we still friends?" Sam asked

"Of course!!" You said smiling.

You smiled 'Another day at school, another dat of my heart filled with feelings again'

(I hope you like it. I felt like making another part. Tell me what you think down in the comments. Thanks for reading and bye!!)

^•^ ~(^•^)~ \(^•^)/ >•<