Shopping/Decorating

(Happy Birthday pizzamuffin142!! Hope you have a wonderful birthday!!! If its anybody else birthday, Happy Birthday!!^•^)

You were downstairs, getting a glass of (favorite drink). When you heard a knock at the door, you opened the door to find J. 

"I have no time to explain, take this amulet." J said, putting the amulet in your hand. You held your drink in one hand and the amulet in the other hand.

"It'll protect you from..." J was interrupted by someone yelling.

"J!!!" Someone yelled in the distance, you couldn't tell who's voice it was.

J suddenly kissed your cheek then ran away. You dropped your drink in sudden shock. "My drink!!" You said.

After you picked up the shattered pieces of glass. You felt the cheek J had kissed. 'What...just....happened...' You thought, heading inside.

You sat down on the couch and looked at the amulet. It was a (favorite color) amulet. 'A amulet is suppose to protect you from evil..But what or who is evil..' You thought. You put the amulet on, 'It's pretty... But why did J have to kiss my cheek?!?!?!?'

"Ooooh...pretty necklace. Who gave it to you?" Salex said, while sitting down.

"It's actually an amulet. It's weird but J gave it to me." You said, looking shocked and confused.

"Oh,umm lets go shopping!!! This house doesn't look to Christmasy " Salex said, hugging you. You nodded, and got up to change.

(LE SKIP TIME BROUGHT YOU BY: PIZZA ^•*)

Once you and Salex got presents for everyone. You and Salex were looking for decorations. You noticed a pair of bunny ears in the distance, and walked over to them.

"Y/N??" Sam said.

"What you doing here Sam?" Salex asked

"Oh me and..Oh Gord...Where did he go??" Sam asked.

"Taurtis was here a second ago.." Sam said, looking around him.

You chuckled. "Why are you and Taurtis here?" You asked.

"Well.. Taurtis and I were here because we needed Christmas decorations and a Christmas tree. I was talking to him about this decoration, now I don't know where he is." Sam said.

"Want us to help you find him? He probably didn't get to far." Salex said. Sam nodded.

"Probably finding a Christmas tree." You said.

"Probably let's go check." Sam said, heading towards the Garden section.

"Now that's a good tree Taurtis, see how the height is perfect, enough space to put plenty of presents." A British accent said.

"Is everybody here for Christmas decorations?!?" You said, looking at Grian and Taurtis who nodded in response.

"Who has enough space for five people in there house?" Salex said, raising her hand as well as you.

"Okay, since nobody else has enough space. Why don't we all spend Christmas and New Years together? Also, buy one tree so it wont cost as much for other people." Salex said, everybody nodded in response.

"Let's get everything together for the holidays. Boys get the tree and drinks. Girls get decorations and food. Deal?" Salex said.

"Yeah." Grian said.

"Sure." Sam said.

"SLEEPOVER!!!" You said.

"Food? Where?" Taurtis said.

(LE SKIP TIME BROUGHT YOU BY: Grian "Hello My name is Grian")

You all meet up at the house. Everybody bought the things they needed. You made some hot chocolate for everyone.

"Don't drink that to fast." Salex said, it was already to late.

Owww..." Taurtis said, running upstairs to the bathroom.

"You all can start decorating the tree. Taurtis and I will be down in a minute." Salex said, walking upstairs.

"Okay let's not decorate the tree first. Let's start decorating inside and outside the house." You said.

Soon, Salex and Taurtis walked downstairs, holding hands.

After you all finished decorating the inside and outside of the house. You order some pizza (if you don't like pizza then pretend to order something else). As you paid for the food, everybody was already surrounding the table.

"Food!!" Taurtis said, grabbing four slices of pizza.

You chuckled. After you all ate, you brought out the decorations for the tree. Grian started with the lights, you and Salex started with ornaments so did Sam and Taurtis. It was a beautiful tree, it had rainbow lights, having gold and silver foil tinsel, ornaments that were stars/snowman/angels/reindeer. Before this, you bought a mini heart ornament that said family, you had put a picture of your friends. You hung the  mini heart ornament on to the middle of the tree. Everybody else was sitting and watching a movie. You looked to find a sit next to Sam and sat down next to him. Sam put his arm around you, you smiled.

??? POV

"Soon...It's most done.." ?? said.

(HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!! Sorry... The caps stayed on for a bit.. Thank you for reading!! Happy Birthday pizzamuffin142 and anybody else birthday!!! Hope you have wonderful birthday!! Thank you for everything!!! Love you PANDAS!!!) -^•^