Taurtis's Moment!!

You looked at the clock, 15 minutes until lunch.'Great! I'm so hungry. Maybe I should draw.'You thought . While you were drawing, Taurtis got your attention.

"Psssst!!!" Taurtis said.

"Yes Taurtis?" You said.

"I want you to help me with something." Taurtis said as he leaned in closer to whisper a plan.

"Fine, but you own me a favor when I ask for it."You said.

You started with a new drawing, Taurtis and Salex holding hands.

"Finished! Here Taurtis!" You said, almost disturbing the class.You handed him the drawing.

"Thanks, that's really good!" Taurtis said.

"Maybe you should do one of you and Sam." Taurtis whispered.

"NO!" You yelled with a slight blush.

Everybody turned to you, curious on why you yelled no.

"Sorry.. Mrs.Okami." You said.

~RING!RING!~

'LUNCH TIME!!!!' You thought.

While you were about to leave, Taurtis bumped you into Sam , making you guys face to face.

"Uhhh...Sorry!" You both said, blushing.

Sam's POV

'Y/N is so pretty, wait why am I thinking about this? No, I can't like her. But she's so adorable, when she is excited about lunch. Her eyes are so beautiful. Her hair so soft. And...No Sam! You can't fall in love..Not again..' I thought.

Your POV

You quickly walked to lunch. You had been heartbroken so many times.' Won't Sam just be the same as the rest.' You couldn't go to lunch. You spent a few minutes outside, crying. You went to the bathroom to check if it still looks like you were crying. You went to spend half lunch time inside. You didn't want to miss Taurtis's moment.

J POV

As I was walking to get my lunch from my new car. I heard crying. I peeked at who it was. 'Y/N? Why is Y/N crying?' I stepped on a branch and she ran away, heading to the restroom. 'I just wanted to comfort her and hold her.' I ran to the cafeteria and sat down to eat.

Taurtis's POV

' I'm finally going to do it. I'm going to ask her.'

I started breathing in and out. 'Okay I'm good.'

"I have an announcement everybody!'' I yelled.

Everybody stopped and turned to me.

I cleared my throat. "Salex, you are one of the most beautiful girl I have ever met, I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?'' I said, scared for the response.

"Yes!!Yes!!Yes I will!" Salex said, while running up to me and kissing me.

"Awww!!!" Everybody said.

(Hope you liked it!! Tell me what you think in the comments!)

\(^•^)/ ^•^ ~(^•^)~ >•<