Prologue

Today was almost like any other day in my dreary hometown. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, it was one of those mornings where you wake up feeling like the day was going to be good.

Today I was graduating, from my lame ass high school. I'm pretty much excited to say goodbye to all the rich people who were able to afford pretty extravagant dresses and limos for just one measly day but that's just the jealous side of me talking. That's because today is a great day. Today is the day every single one of us gets to be free. That is unless you're going to a university or college. 

I never wanted to do anything but cook people amazing food, which is why I chose the best culinary school in the country, its a shame I never made it there. 

Spoilers I know, but my whole life has been one big predictable event, perfect family, perfect (ish) house, perfect best friend.  Even when my life got tough I never would have called it a nightmare or been all dramatic about it like some teenagers get.

But back to what I was saying; today was the day. That everyone would be rushing to the hairdressers and rushing to make it on time to get that perfect photo.

Don't get me wrong, all of that was fine and dandy but honestly, that's not how ill remember today.

That's because today's the day. 

Today is the day my life changes; for better or worse?

I guess you will have to wait and see.

*Note from the Author*

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE SEEN THE SHOW TO READ.

This is fanfiction but I want to write it alongside the show. So the 2 main characters will be having their own adventures while the boys are kicking butt.

Please give it a chance and let me know what you think :)