17. Never Have I Ever

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Why?" I whined.

"Because. You have an interview with 3 radio stations on Monday and 4 magazine shoots throughout the week." I groaned.

He still didn't know I was bringing Emily. I mean, come on. If they had the money to bring Lux and Lou along with Danielle and Perries' s occasional meet ups I'm pretty sure Emily will be fine.

"Okay. When do I leave?" I asked.

"Saturday at 7 in the morning." He answered. I groaned.

"Fine. I'll see you then. Oh and I'm bringing someone. Okay, bye!" Simon started saying something but I hung up on him. I'll hear about it later.

I walked out scowling.

"Is everything okay?" Em asked, putting down the water bottle she was drinking from.

"Everything's just peachy." I smiled. She gave me a look.

"What?" I asked.

"Somethings up. What is it?" I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.

"We leave on Saturday. At 7." I looked up at her. No emotion.

"Em?" I asked. Nothing.

"You have a great poker face." I said. She smiled.

"Thanks."

"Anything to say?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Sure it's earlier then planned but we have nothing else to do. Graduation is Thursday and Friday we don't have class. It's fine." I exhaled, relaxing immediately.

So now here we were standing in the kitchen. Doing absolutely nothing.

"Lets play never have I ever." I smirked. She looked at me.

"Don't tell me you've never played." I scoffed. She blushed.

"Aww you are just adorable!" I teased.

"Anyways, you just go in a circle and say 'Never have I ever blah blah blah' get it?" She nodded.

"I'll go first. Never have I ever, swam in a Speedo." She blushed. "Pervert." I grumbled. She exploded into laughter.

"I'm sorry. That.... that's just really fun!" She was cracking up. I smiled.

"Your turn." She thought about it.

"Never I have ever, french kissed." My jaw dropped.

"Close your mouth. You'll catch flies." She teased.

"For someone who's had multiple boyfriends-"

"Correction. 2 boyfriends." I was shocked.

"Who?"

"Travis Noels and Noah Mitchell. Now you."

"But you seem like you've had so many! I mean, you're you!" She gasped.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I chuckled.

"Nothing darling."

"Your turn."

"Never have I ever.... had sex in a pool." She laughed

"Really? That's all you can think of?" I shrugged.

"Never have I ever.....had sex." She mumbled.

"Never?" She nodded.

"Never."

"Well i can fix that." I smirked. She laughed and hopped off the counter to put her dish in the sink.

"Calm down Tomlinson." She laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"Little virgin." I smirked.

"Excuse me? Is that like my new nickname?" She asked.

I nodded. "You got that right.... Little virgin." She hit my arm. I leaned down, closing the space between us.

"Never have I ever... kissed Emily Watts in her kitchen." My lips brushed hers. My hands found the curve in her spine near the bottom of her back. I slipped my hands inside her shirt and rubbed circles with my thumbs. Her eyelashes fluttered closed. I took one hand and trailed her fingers up her curve in her side. Her mouth parted, a small moan escaping.

I smirked knowing I had that effect on her.

"You like that, little virgin?" I asked, whispering in her ear.

"Kiss me." She breathed. I smiled and kissed the corner of her mouth and then brushed her lips. Suddenly her arms went around my neck and pulled me down, crashing our lips together.

I backed her against the fridge. Our tongues tangling with each other.  I could taste her minty chapstick. I smirked at the thought that I was her first French kiss.

She pulled away.

"Whatcha smirking at?" She asked.

"That was your first." She nodded, hair falling down as a curtain around her face.

"How was it?"

"Amazing." She admitted sheepishly.

"Good. Now go get dressed. I'm going to take you somewhere." She cocked an eyebrow at me.

"Just go change." She rolled her eyes and kissed my once more and went upstairs.

***************************

A/N: I'm hoping to get another up today!! I know I said I couldn't but I found time!! I know it was lame but I needed y'all to know how tour got moved.

Funny moment -

Sister- (I had tape on my nose) Did you get a nose job?

Me- Yes dahhling I did

*Silence*

Sister- I wondered what you'd look like with George Clooneys nose.

Me- DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO HE IS?!

*Sister nods*

Grandmother- He's single

Sister- There you go Rachel! I found your husband!

I have a CRAZY family. AnywAys, thanks for everything.

If ya vote you can get a dedication or shout out! Just comment and vote!

XOXO

#prayforlea 

#RIPcorymonteith