19. Parents

New Chapter! Enjoy!

Love You Guys, xoxo

Yours Truly,

Jessiegirlbaby

-------------

Ashley P.O.V.

I held up yet another dress against my body. Definetly too revealing.

Harry, Carly, Zayn, and I were currently at Macy's , trying to find things to wear to my parents Sunday dinner tommorow night. And I had a feeling that things weren't gonna go the best.

I picked up a white strapless , dress. It was long in the back , but short in the front. It was short but there was see through white fabric hanging off the back, making it look longer than it was. In all, it was a beautiful dress.

"Hey Ash, I found a nice navy blue blazer. What do you think?" Harry asked. I turned around and I have to admit , he looked amazing as always. Just ... sexy. He had on a white t-shirt, under a navy blue blazer, and black skinny jeans . He had on his bracelets and his airplane necklace hanging around his neck. He just looked... flawless.

"I um... its um..." I stuttered, trying to get my words out.

"At a loss for words I see." Harry chuckled, running a hand through his curls.

"Well um, its perfect. My parents will love you." I smiled , pecking him on the cheek. "Now, sit over there, I'm gonna go try this on in one of the rooms."

"Yes, ma'am." He laughed cheekily, and pecked me on the cheek before sitting on one of the benches next to the dressing room I was in.

I walked in and took off my clothes and stepped into the white dress, then zipped it up on the back. I put my black heels back on before looking in the mirror.

Wow. Just... wow.

I look perfect. The dress fit my curves perfectly and the hem went down to mid thigh. It didn't really show cleavage and it made my legs look long and sexy. My black heels made the dress look better and my white pearls I had in my ears , made it look perfect.

I looked in the mirror one last time before opening the stall door and looking for Harry. I spotted him on the bench against the wall and he took his gaze off the rack and put it on me when I asked, "So? How do I look ?"

I did a little twirl and looked at his face. And may I say, it was absolutely pricless to say the least. His eyes were wide and his mouth slightly parted and his face held complete shock. He looked at me in awe and he slowley stood up and walked over to me. He put put one hand on my waist and one on my cheek and his eyes raked up and down my body, as he bit his lip. His eyes were full with lust and he hadn't said one word.

"Yes.You're getting this one." He said nodding his head and continuing to bite his lip and basically eye-rape me.

"Um, Harry, you can't tell me what to do." I told him, looking into his eyes. He looked up into my eyes briefly then back down on my body.

"Yeah, I know, its just..." He trailed licking his top lip and pushing my blonde hair over my shoulder. "You look amazing."

I practically burst out laughing and when I saw he was serious, I could feel my cheeks heat up like wildfire. I bit my lip and looked down, very awkwardly.

"Please stop biting your lip Ash, it just makes me want to kiss you so bad." He laughed taking a step away from me.

"Sorry.. its just no one has really called me amazing before." I laughed looking at him.