"Missed you Louis. You should've come with us!" Niall pouts and pulls himself away from Louis' body.

"Hmmm nah, glad I didn't. Doesn't look like you two had a blast of a time. Plus I got your whole flat all to myself," he boasts proudly.

"Honestly, do you just want to move in man? You're always," Niall emphasizes the word always so much that I think I saw a vain slightly pop out from his neck. He then continues, "here. Like, always here."

"Where would I even fit?" He laughs, "the lounge gets a little tiring after a while. But thanks anyway Niall. I really appreciate it."

"We could always just get one of those lounges that also pull out and turn into a bed. What're they called again?" Niall looks up at the roof in thought.

"A sofa bed?" I interrupt and laugh at the simple words he's forgetting. I think it would be good having Louis around. Unless they're going to be playing the ps3 at ungodly hours all the time. Then no Louis can't move in. Ever.

"You sure? Are you alright with this Via?" He looked to me with a hopeful expression. I can't say no, plus Niall's right, he's always here anyway.

"You may as well," I smile contently at him. He seems so excited. He probably was getting lonely in his empty flat.

"Thank you guys," he grabs us both from around the neck and pulls us together in a tight embrace, almost clashing Niall and I's heads together.

Later on I went and saw Danielle. I filled her in on what happened last night, whilst missing a few details. I also went and visited Molly and Brodie. It felt like I hadn't seen them in a week when really it was just one night and to be honest, I probably wouldn't have visited them anyway. They're just another part of my happy place where I want to be right now.

But as I lay here in bed at two in the morning, crying my eyes out, I just can't get back to that happy place. Incredibly vivid memories keep resurfacing of what I went through with Zayn and I can't seem to push them back. These are the times where I really need Harry here.

I really need you right now :( xx

It's only three in the afternoon there so hopefully he should get my message. I want to be able to at least message him. We can't talk on the phone, I can't wake Louis or Niall up. Especially Niall, he doesn't take well to me crying over Zayn. The protective bugger that he is.

"You alright Via?" I look up to see a tired eyed Louis standing by my door frame. He's in a baggy, long grey sweater and green boxers; looking incredibly cuddly.

I quickly wipe the tears away from my eyes. "Yea, yea all good," I show the best fake smile I am capable of. "Why are you awake? Are you okay?"

"I heard you crying. I thought I better check on you," he shows a sympathetic smile. This isn't the first time this has happened.

Flashbacks of the night when Harry came and checked up on me. The conversation we had completely forming our friendship. The memory causes a genuine, small smile from my lips.

"Trust me. I'm all good." I hate lying but sometimes I just need to. Makes it easier for everyone else. Louis walks over to my bed and sits beside me, wrapping his arm around the top of my shoulders, bringing me into his side.

"You can't fool me kiddo. Someone who was just crying isn't all good," he mocks me lightly through a chuckle. As I lay into his warm side, I finally feel an inkling better. Sometimes it is better not to be alone.

"Thank you Louis," I pull away slightly to give him a true smile this time. "I really appreciate it." I don't know how long we were sitting there like that, but it was good. I needed it.

"Anytime. And I mean that. Are you going to tell me what happened or is that too soon?" He cautiously asks me.

I tell him everything, from the point of my dad picking me up, Zayn randomly appearing, my mum backing sides with him. Then I lift up my pajama shirt slightly, with few tears trickling down my already damp cheeks. "That's the scar. I think the mental one is worse though. I can't see that one healing anytime soon. I was always so scared Louis. Yet when he was pretending to be someone else, I believed that was the true him and idiotically got past all the other things even though they were so so wrong." My tears get a little heaver, again. Great.

Louis quickly but gently pulls me into his torso. Arms supportively around my shoulders. "I'm so sorry he was doing this to you Via. I had no idea."

I hug him for a few seconds longer then pull away, looking up at him. "No one did. Niall only just found out last night, Harry doesn't even know. I had to lie about the scar. It's too embarrassing."

Louis frowns at me. "What he was doing to you was never your fault. You have nothing to be embarrassed over." He leans closer to me and stares at me intently. Trying to get his message across.

Slowly, oh-so-very slowly, Louis leans closer, and closer. The proximity between our lips almost vanishing. And then it does. His soft and unfamiliar lips are planted onto mine. So caring and careful. I mindlessly place my hand to his cheek, slightly deepening the kiss. What am I doing?

"Louis," I tear away incredibly fast, moving myself backwards and off my bed. Louis sits there, looking a little astonished from his own actions. "We shouldn't have done that," I shake my head frantically. "Fuck! We really shouldn't have done that."

"I'm so sorry Via. I don't know what came over me. It just happened," he says a little dazed. He's genuinely sorry, I can tell that much.

"I..." I pause. What do I say to that? My mind is already so clouded. "Please, leave my room Louis. I just need to think. I feel so bad!" I frantically yell through a whisper, making sure Niall won't hear me. "I can't believe that just happened. What about Harry? I'm so fucking in love with him and I just." I stop myself again. I'm so mad at myself for letting this happen. "Please go," I say calmer than my previous statements.

Louis is quick to stand. "We don't have to tell Harry. We were both in the wrong but no one needs to know," he says eagerly. He's probably a little scared too, because gosh that man can be intimidating when he's mad.

"I have to Louis. When ever anything happened between him and Eve. He told me. I can't keep this from him. And the guilt, it would eat and eat at me. That's just not an option Louis," I look to the ground weakly. Harry is back on Monday and he's going to have to hear this? I'm such a shit girlfriend. "I won't tell him straight away. But he needs to know."

He shakes his head understandingly, and with that, he leaves and walks out of my room. I walk back over to my bed and flop onto my back. I would be fuming if Harry kissed another girl while he was away. And I did almost exactly that.

The room suddenly lights up just that bit brighter from an artificial light of a phone.

Harry
I can call you if you're still awake? I hate that you're sad and I can't help you :( I love you Via. I know you'll be ok. I'm back Monday! Fuck I've missed you x

I just stare at my phone, the guilt growing even more inside me. How could I have been so stupid?