OUAD (18)

Chapter 18

Jasmine POV

"So what should we do now?" I ask our press advisor as I sit on my chair. I called him immediately in my office after we saw the Front page of a daily newspaper. The photo of Franz punching the photographer's face and her photo while beating the lights out of the guy on the bar with a caption of 'Jasmine Diaz's boyfriend is a war freak! How true is this? How can they judge a person easily like that?! It annoys the crap out of me!

"The only thing we can do right now Miss Jasmine is to release a public apology of Franz for punching the press photographer. But the thing happened in Bora, that's another story and its better that you and Franz will be the one to tell it on public. Maybe on a press conference or an exclusive interview? But we need to be careful of what we will be going to release. You and your company's reputation will be the one at stake if we will do a wrong move"

"Okay... Just do what you think is right. Maybe we can just do the public apology for now"

"Okay Miss Jasmine. We will do everything to take this issue away"

"I'll be counting on that Jay. Thank you very much" we both stood up and shook each other's hand. After Jay said his goodbye, I slump my body on my chair. This is too much! We already file restraining order because the press keeps bugging us for statement. Wherever we go, they are tailing us. Even in the front of my condo building and here in the office.

"Baby?" I was pulled out of my thoughts when Franz knocks on my office door. She peek her head as I motioned her to come inside.

"I'm so sorry Jasmine. I should have never picked a fight in that bar in the first place. I know you're mad right now and you have every right to be but-" I cut her off by kissing her lips passionately.

"What was that for?" she asked after our kiss.

"You are talking too much, that's why I kissed you to shut you up" I said chuckling sitting on my desk.

"I'm just apologizing because it might affect your-" I pulled her shirt crushing my lips on hers again.

"Why do you keep interrupting me?" Franz asked frowning after I gap myself on her.

"Because you're talking too much. You don't need to apologize baby. You just did what you think was right and it's really sweet of you to fight for Nina. So stop apologizing. My press advisor is working on it. Ok?" I smile up to her as I play the collar of her shirt.

"Okay. Thanks again baby. I love you" she looks at me with sincerity in her eyes"

"I love you more" we lean in closing the gap between us.

Franz POV

It's been 2 weeks now since the viral issue of me being a war freak. Jasmine's press advisor released a public apology statement to the photographer but the thing happened in Bora was left unrevealed. Jasmine said that we will just going to have an exclusive interview for it or a press conference if needed. I'm just glad that the issue went down for a bit now and the reporters are not waiting for us anywhere and not tailing us anymore.

Today is a very important day. So I decided to go home at my parent's house with Jasmine. Jeremy and Camille is also there so I think it's okay also for me to bring Jasmine.

"Let's go?" I turn to Jasmine's direction seeing her fixing her makeup. She took a deep breath then smile at me nervously.

"Hey what's wrong?" I ask frowning as I held her hands. It's cold and shivering.

"I'm just a little nervous"

"Why? You saw my mom already. Don't worry about my dad, he will not going to argue with me today" I squeeze her hand giving he a reassuring smile.