OUAD (5)

Chapter 5

Franz POV

"When did you get back? And why are you crying?" I cupped Lea's face as I gently wiped her tears.

"I... broke up... with your brother" she replied between sobs.

"What?! Why?!" I exclaimed surprised. Oh god, what did he do now. This is why I never want him to be with Lea. Except for the fact that I'm in love with her girlfriend, I know him more than anyone. He's a total player and arrogant rich guy if you may say. But he's a great brother to me. He never let anyone to shove me around in his presence. And Lea loves him so much.

"Now talk" we sat on a bench near Ryan's office.

"When I was on the business trip, he came to see me. I was very happy that he really made an effort to see me. But I noticed that he was so distant with me and I always catch him with deep thoughts. So I asked him what's going on. Then he announced the real reason why he followed me on my trip in the first place"

"What did he say?" I asked frowning.

"He said that he's in love with someone else" I balled my fist while listening to Lea. I gave up Lea because he said that he will love her and will never gonna cheat on her. I stood up breathing hard and ready to leave to rip my brother's ball when Lea embraced me from behind.

"Franz no" she tighten her grip as I unclasped turning around pulling her to my chest.

"That jerk" I mumbled to her hair as I felt my shirt getting wet from her tears.

"Did you have your breakfast?" I asked ducking in her level.

"Not yet" she answered not looking until someone clears her throat behind me.

"Ahemmmm. Franz" Jasmine interrupted behind me. I turned immediately as Lea slowly unclasped on my grip.

"I brought your breakfast. I thought I will just bring it to you since you left not having one" Jasmine slowly marched towards us as she looked at me and Lea confused.

"Thanks" I smiled and kiss her cheek as I took the paper bag on her when I noticed Jasmine frowning at Lea.

"Ow sorry. Jasmine this is Lea my best friend, Lea this is Jasmine my-"

"I'm her girlfriend" Jasmine cut me off as she offered her hand. I turned to Lea who's frowning now and seems to be annoyed. Oh no, I know that look of Lea. Lea doesn't have a lot of friends because of her attitude. Other people misunderstood her a lot.

"Why didn't you tell me you already have a girlfriend?" Lea turned to me frowning not accepting Jasmine's hand.

"Well you just got here so I didn't have a chance did I"

"Fair enough. So who is this woman? Is she one of your bawds?" she declared raising a brow.

"Lea!" I exclaimed with wide eyes. God, she can be very mean sometimes. Especially when she learned that I have a girlfriend. She thinks that they will just use me for my money or something.

"Excuse me?!" Jasmine scowled at her.

"Oh you know what bawd is?" Lea turned to Jasmine.

"Of course I am!" Jasmine replied now yelling.

"Woahhhhh! Stop!" I blurt out getting in between. Ahrrrgggg. This is what I hate with Lea. I turned to Jasmine and pulled her to the side.

"I'm sorry about her. We'll just talk later ok? And Thank you for the breakfast" I smiled at her sweetly and kissed her cheeks that made her face heat up. She smiled up at me and immediately replaced with a deep frown when we heard Lea calling for me.