OUAD (11)

Chapter 11

Jasmine POV

"Franz?!" I asked frowning as I saw Franz's face in horror.

"Miss Jasmine, is there any problem here?" Mr. Rodriguez inserted as he approached me.

"No Sir. There's just a little misunderstanding here" Franz smiled cutting me off before I can speak. What the hell is happening? Why is she shrugging me off? Is she hiding something?

"We will just settle this outside" Franz smiled at Mr. Rodriguez as she looked at me with 'let's talk outside look'. I got more upset by her actions. Is she ashamed of me? I wanted to holler at her at that very minute but I need to contain my fume until she tells me what the hell is going on. I followed her outside to the hallway until she stops and turned to me.

"What the hell is happening Franz?!" I yelled out not caring if there are other people passing. I'm upset and I will definitely make her see it.

"Baby can you...... lower your voice? I don't want any conflict in my first week" she said anxious.

"I don't freaking care Franz. Just explain!" I whisper shout to her as I saw her breath hard escaping a very uneasy gesture.

"I will tell you the whole story later at dinner baby. Just please don't be mad at me" she declared pleading.

"Fine, just be sure that you will have a reasonable explanation" I declared with stern look.

"I will baby. Thank you" she smiled nervously then leaned in to peck on my lips and all of a sudden, I felt my rage lessen towards her. Ahrrrrggggg! How can she have that effect on me? But of course I made sure that she didn't notice that I soften because I want to show to her that what she did is not just an 'it slipped off my mind' thing.

--------------------------------------------------------

It's already dinner time but Franz is still not here. Why is she being so insensitive! I took my phone and burst out from my office door ready to dash to the I.T Department. My rage is unbearable now and I can't take it anymore. As I was rushing towards the elevator, I saw Franz's figure at the end of the hallway. I started to walk towards her but when I saw that someone's cuddled up with her, a pair of tears immediately escaped from my eye when I realized who it is. I saw an evil smirk creep to the face of the girl I've hated for a while now, Camille.

"Hey baby" Franz turned to my direction as she noticed my presence. I didn't answer. Instead, I turned back to her as I run to the elevator leaving her confused.

"Hey Jami, where are you? Are you busy?" I called my best friend not taking it anymore.

"I'm here at the office but I'm not busy. Where are you?" she asked panicking.

"Can you please get me here at the near coffee shop around our building?" I asked now sobbing.

"I'll be there in 10" Jami answered ending the call.

"Jasmine?" a familiar voice rung behind me. I didn't even bother to look as I continue to sob. Before I knew it, Jeremy is kneeling in front of me wiping away my tears.

"Why are you crying?" he asked concerned while wiping my river of tears. I still didn't answer and started to play with my finger.

"Jasmine?" I heard Jami's voice as I run to her hugging her tight.

"Hey it's okay" she rubbed my back as I burst into tears. I didn't cry this much since Rob. Everything that happened today is so fucked up. I found out that Franz was lying to me and I caught her and Camille hugging like lovers at the hallway. Is she cheating on me with Camille? Why can't somebody truly love me? Am I so hard to love? What the hell is wrong with me? I always get cheated on.