OUAD (10)

Chapter 10

Franz POV

"Franz!" Jiro passed the ball to me as I step side by side then laid the ball up to the ring that got in smoothly.

"Yeah!" I punch the air as my friends crawled towards me lifting me up like a star.

"You still got in man!" Tom high five me as Aid my only lesbian friend bump chest with me.

"This calls for a celebration!" we all shout as we form a small circle and hug everyone. Me and my friends decided to have a small reunion here at their place. I haven't seen them for a while now since I met Jasmine. So we played basketball as we usually do and hang out afterwards.

"So Franz, how have you been? How come you never come here anymore? We thought you already forgotten about us" Aid said patting my shoulder.

"Yeah" Jiro, Tom, Rainier and KC said in unison.

"Sorry guys, everything went crazy these past few months. But I'm here now, and we have a lot to catch up" I said as we sit on one of the bench at the basketball court. I was about to start my story when Jiro spoke.

"Woah! Two hot chicks 1 o'clock" Jiro exclaimed drooling.

"What? Where?" I asked as I turned and saw Jasmine and Jami standing at the court entrance stunning as ever. Jasmine is wearing a yellow sundress with takeout pizzas in her hand and Jami is wearing an orange sleeve less blouse and black skinny jeans. I frowned a little because Jasmine told me that she has a meeting that's why she can't come with me to meet my friends.

"Oh man! The girl in the sundress is soooooo hoooootttt!" Jiro uttered still drooling.

"Yes man" Tom, Rainier, Aid and KC second with open mouth. Great! Maybe I can play them a little. I thought chuckling inside my head.

"Hey guys, wanna bet?" they all turn to me with knitted eye brows.

"Bet on what?" Aid broke in.

"I will kiss the girl on the sundress and if she will kiss me back, all of you will going to be my slave for a month" I dared all of them fighting my laugh.

"And if she will not?" KC asked with raised eye brow.

"Then I'm going to be a slave for you all for a whole month. Deal?" I asked as I offered my fist.

"Deal" they all said in unison as we fist bump each other. This will going to be fun! I exclaimed to myself.

"Watch and learn" I raised my index finger at them as I heard them whisper something about 'slap', 'humiliation' and 'fun' while chuckling.

"Hey" I called to Jasmine and Jami as I'm getting nearer to them.

"Hey baby, we brought pizzas" Jasmine's face lit up as I kiss her lips and she kissed me back. I heard a ball fall to the gym floor as Jami spoke.

"Can you two stop kissing already, your earning attention" Jami declared with a duh tone. Jasmine and I chuckled as we broke the kiss. I turned to my friends nearly burst out laughing. Oh man! Their faces are like they saw a ghost or something. It's priceless!

"Hey guys" I greeted them chuckling.

"Heeee eeeeeee yyyyyyyy" they all said in unison still stunned.

"So this is Jasmine and Jami"

"Jasmine, Jami these are my friends. Aid, KC, Jiro, Tom and Rainier"

"Hi" Jasmine and Jami greeted.

"Heeeeyyyyy" they all said in unison again. What's going on with these people?

"Is 'hey' the only word you guys know right now?" I asked them chuckling.