OUAD (17)

Chapter 17

Jasmine POV

After our swimming on the beach, we decided to go home now before dinner. Tonight is our last night of vacation so I wanted to freshen up and watch the sunset with the love of my life.

"Jasmine?" I heard a knock on my door as I fix myself in the bathroom.

"At the bathroom Franz" I yell as I heard her walk inside the room.

"You're still not ready? if you wouldn't hurry up the only thing we will going to watch is the moon rise instead of the sunset" Franz uttered leaning on the door frame.

"Just a sec baby"

"Ok hurry up please?" she pecks on my lips then walks out of my room.

After 5 minutes of preparation, I walk downstairs with smile spreading across my face but slowly faded after finding Franz and Nina talking at the living room. I stared at them for a moment. Nina is so happy. I can see it in her eyes. Why I am so jealous with Nina? I admit that I've been jealous with Camille before but with Nina? It's like she's betraying me. Ahrrrrggg! Jasmine! don't let jelousy eat you! Nina is your friend and she will never gonna do that to you. I was so busy arguing with myself and didn't notice that Franz is on my front now waving her hands on my face.

"Hey Jasmine" she leans in looking at me worried.

"Ahmmmm yea?" I declare startled.

"What's wrong?" she asked with knitted eye brows.

"Nothing! Ei let's go now. I don't wanna miss the sunset" I smile at her as she took my hand intertwining it in the process.

"Enjoy you two" Nina wave at us smiling. But there's something different in her smile. Jasmine! stop it! I scowl at my inner self.

Franz and I jog walk at the beach to watch the sunset. But all of a sudden, she pulls me into the side entering a small forest like with small trees but you can really see the thorny ones.

"Franz! Where the hell are we going?! We will miss the sunset!" I scowl at her.

"Just wait and see" she wink at me and ready to protest because I don't want to miss the sunset.

"Franz! my feet hurts!" I whine because we are like hiking a rocky forest.

"Ahhhhh!" I exclaim when my right foot slide to one of the rock.

"Oh shit!" Franz kneels to me as she saw the scratch on my toes. I didn't really hurt but it's still a scratch. I was about to get up but Franz turn her back at me.

"Come on. I'll carry you" she points at her back motioning me to climb on top of it.

"No it's fine Franz. I can still walk you know" I protest.

"Just climb" she retorted with wide eyes. I just sighed and did what she told me. I smile a little as I place my arms around her neck sniffing her wonderful scent. I close my eyes as I burried my face on her back. Her warmth...., it feels so right. I was so lost in the moment and didn't notice that Franz already stop.

"Baby, we're here" I felt her mint fresh breath blew my face. When I open my eyes, it broadens because of the wonderful view. We're on a cliff. You can see the whole resort from where we are. I wanted to get down on the ground because I know that I'm not that light and I don't want Franz to suffer from my weight.

"No, stay there" she tighten her grip on me as we watch the sunset.

"How did you find this place?" I asked with awe in my voice.