OUAD (15)

Chapter 15

Franz POV

"Hey man, are you okay? Why aren't you with Jasmine?" Aid asks whispering beside me.

"Yah man I'm fine. I'm just going to sleep okay?" Aid just nod as I plugged my earphones. I switched with Jami's seat just to clear my mind. Who is that Rob guy? The way Jasmine and him look at each other is like they had something or they have something. I spent the two hours flight sound tripping and falling asleep.

"Man we're here" Aid nudge my side waking me up. I slowly open my eyes and felt a pair of eyes looking at me. I turn to my side and saw Nina creep a small smile. I smile back to her and started to get up from my seat. Jasmine on the other hand is with Jami as they both bore their eyes in our direction. I immediately look away then waited for Aid behind me.

We are all now in the departure area waiting for our luggage. I'm still with Aid and never even bother to look at Jasmine's direction. Lea walk up to me with guilt smile.

"Are you okay Franz?" she ask looking up at me.

"Yah" I answer and force a smile.

I took my luggage and Jasmine's and started to walk outside the airport. There are two black toyota innovas waiting outside for us. When I walk up to the back seat after I place our luggage, Rob is already sitting beside Jasmine with Aid and Jami. So what I did, I jogged to the other car and joined my brother, Lea and Nina.

"What are you doing here?" Jeremy asks frowning.

"I miss my best friend brother. Do you have a problem with it?" I snap at him. I am so pissed and I don’t know if I can contain my emotions anymore.

"Just asking, you don’t need to be rude you know" he snaps back and grimace.

"Sorry. I didn’t mean to snap at you" I apologize turning at his direction. Jeremy nods as Nina nudge me on my side.

"Want some chocolates? It might cool nerves down" Nina offer smirking up at me. She’s pretty. Why didn’t I notice that the first time we met?

"Thanks" I smile back and was about to grab the chocolate when she took it back.

"Just bite. It’s my favorite so I don’t really trust someone that they will gave it back after they taste it" I look at her funny sinking in what the hell was she talking about.

"Just bite already!" Nina ordered making me lean forward and bite the chocolate in a flash. I heard her chuckle then mumbling ‘good girl’ patting my back.

"Wow! It tastes so good" I blurt out with mouthful of chocolate.

"I know right? Here, have some more" Nina offer placing the chocolate in my mouth again.

"I thought you said it’s your favorite? I’m fine with just a bite" I retorted looking at her. I didn’t notice that we were just inches apart now.

"Just take it before I change my mind" she said in a very bossy tone. I grabbed the chocolate in her hand as I saw the smug look on her face.

"You are bossy, do you know that?"

"I heard that a lot. Now eat" she said with ordering tone again. She’s not like this when we were with Jasmine. Although, I kind of noticed her being dominant when she ordered me and Jasmine to stop making out in front of her. Lea and Jeremy on the other hand were just looking at us frowning. God, I expect Lea to be like this but Nina? Nah, she doesn’t look dominant at all. Well, sometimes looks can be deceiving. Nina and I had a great chat. We talk about anything under the sun. Like, how did she discover that she’s gay or how does her first kiss with a girl. We pretty much talked about everything. I even told her my and Jasmine’s story. We have the same interests and I think she and I can be great friends.