Wonwoo's Pov

I go downstairs and lay on the couch. Then I heard someone's footsteps.

"Mingyu-ah. Where do you hide the medicine supplies or balm?"

"It was on my room. I'll get it, hyung" he went to his room and take it. He give me and make a confused look. "why do you want it?"

"Because hyejin's forehead hit the wall and now it's green" I search for a balm.

"You really love her didn't you? Please take care of her. I'm bad and stupid at being her brother" he look down as I tap his shoulder.

"You shouldn't be like that. She really loved you and thankful that you are her brother" I smile at him and he thank me for that. He go to the kitchen to make a breakfast I think.

After a few minutes... hyejin sit beside me and give me a cute look. I stare at her and she pout.

"Wonwoo, stop staring. By the way, I'm fine. It will be healed in a couple of days. You don't have to worry about it" she hit my arm lightly.

"Your just being too cute. I am going to worried about you because I'm your future boyfriend or husband or the two of it. And you are still hurt" I wink at her and she crossed her arm, blushing.

"It doesn't hurt anymore" she said in anger tone. Then I touch her forehead and she give me the 'ouch' look.

"Told ya" I took out the balm and open it. I took a little and rub it on her forehead smoothly. She keep the pain inside and stay stiff.

"Don't touch it. Done, okay. I'm going to take a shower now" she nodded and I went upstairs.

Hyejin's Pov

I sigh and go to the kitchen. Mingyu were standing there, smirking.

"Wae?"

"What do you want to eat, babe?" He asked.

"(Your fav/choice food)!!" I raised my hand to the air and he nodded cutely. "Oppa, I want to help".

I help him and it was fun sometimes with him. We put the food on the table. It was 3 same food, for me, wonwoo and Mingyu. The one who left was wonwoo.

"Jagiya!" A sudden attack, he hugged me and I was about to bounce.

"Ya-"

"Let's eat!" He peck my lips and I pout. I sat down and start to eat. I make the 'Mmm..' sound.

"Massitta(delicious). Who make this?" Wonwoo take a glance at me.

"Ming-"

"Hyejin did" Mingyu cut me off and i make the 'what?' face.

"Oh. I didn't know my Jagi can cook" he pinch my cheek very hard. "Your too cute, jagiya"

"Oppa, it's hurt!" I yelled and Mingyu gasped.

"Babe, you never say Oppa to anyone" he sit next to me and I just feel so scared that he would be mad at me.

"I didn't mean to called him that" I clasped my hand and wonwoo suddenly interuped.

"Wait...You called her babe?" He pointed me and look at the ceiling.

"Well, heck yeah. I always called her babe. Babe you promised to me that you only called me Oppa"

>>Flashback>>

I was ten and Mingyu was 1 years older than me. We we're walking at the park thinking about our parents going overseas and never come back. I was crying at the bench and he pat my head. He forced me into a warm hug and brushed my hair.

"Hyejin...Don't cry. If you cry, I'm gonna cry" he whisper into my ears. After he says that, many tears going out from my eyes. Then he cry as well.

"Gyu-ah. Wha-what will happ-en if appa and omma died?" I cried with a little hiccup.

"Sshh..Don't talk nonsense. If it happen, I'm gonna take care of you" he pulled back and wiped my tears.

"Just promised that you called me Oppa. Just for me. If you had a boyfriend or a husband,  you can called them Oppa but don't called any of your friends oppa" he showed his pinky and I smile at him.

"Promised?"

"Promised!" I link my pinky with his pinky.

Now.

"Oppa!"

"Yeah, babe?" He asked.

"I'm bored. Let's do something fun" I pout and he nod. So that how my life start. That's why I didn't have a man for me. Until he came out.

"Annyeonghaseyo...I'm Jeon Wonwoo. Please take care of me"

>>End of flashback>>

"Oppa, I'm sorry to broke the promised. I promised I'm not gonna do that again, I swear" i cried. Many tear strolling down from my face and i hung my head down.

"Babe..."

________________

Omo! Let me talk about myself first. Happy Birthday seungkwan! (16/1) I already finished it but I didn't published right on time. Because of *stick my tougue out* blablablabla. OK stick to this chapter. Give another reaction.

OMO! Lol it's the same reaction. Okay enough talking. I like to talk but in real world in the school I will be more like a *bird flying straight above me* you know what I mean? Silent... I'm going to shut up now. Please voted and thank you for reading.

Is Mingyu are going to be mad at her?

Lol it's really simple