Morning

I wake up tangled in the sheets. Olly's arm is wrapped around my waist with my back facing him. I turn around to look at him. His hair is messy, in a cute way. He had a sort of smile plastered onto his face while he slept. I couldn't help but smile at the sight. I place my hand on his cheek, moving a bit of his hair out of his face. He slowly opens his eyes, and he smiles at me.

"Good morning babe." he says in a raspy voice, which made me become even more attracted to him, if that was possible.

"Hey." I smile at him. He tries to pull me closer, but then I remember my boundaries that I had set, so I push him off and check my phone. He pouts but I ignore him. I check the time and it reads:

9:30 a.m.

"Shit! Olly get up!" I say scrambling out of the bed.

"What?" he asks confused. I pick up a pillow that was on the floor and throw it at his face.

"We are 30 minutes late!" I yell while picking up my clothes.

"Oh fuck!" Olly yells back and jumps out of bed. He goes into a drawer and pulls out a pair of shorts. As I begin to run out the door, I turn around to say goodbye. When I turn around I see a shirtless Olly, searching for the perfect T-shirt. I gulp, stunned at his muscles and embarrassed for staring. He sees me staring, and laughs.
"Sexy right?" he smirks.

"Uh, wait for me when you're done please...Okay bye." I say quickly and run out of the door.

I quickly put on my clothes (pic). I brush my teeth and leave my light brown hair in its natural wavy state. Then I slip on my shoes and run out of the room.

As I shut the door, I accidentally run into Olly.
"Oh ow, sorry." I groan.

He laughs, "Its all good babe." he winks at me. I roll my eyes at the comment.

"Alright you flirt, lets go." I say to him. He grabs my hand, not waiting for a reaction out of me, and we run down the halls together... hoping the instructor wouldn't be pissed off at us the first day.

***