My Everything

I walk into the elevator doors and close it before they can get inside. I press the button to my floor and walk into my room. Frustrated and mad, I take off my shoes and throw them across the room. I run to my bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. My face is red and splotchy. My cheeks stained with tears. I look so ugly. So sad. So defeated.

I don't know why I am so sad. I mean, I like Sam. Of course I like him, how can I not? With his brown hair and emerald eyes... but I like Olly more. He means everything to me.

He's my everything.

But Sam made me feel different... He made me feel like...like I was wanted.

I shake my head to clear my thoughts. I sit down against the wall with my head between my knees and cry. I don't understand my feelings.

A few minutes later I hear pounding on the door and yelling from outside.

"Elena! Elena!" a voice yells. I plug my ears. I don't want to hear it. I don't want to hear anything. But that doesn't work.

"Elena open the fucking door or I will break it down!" the voice tells again.

I wipe my face and slowly get up to walk to the door. I breathe in and breathe out. Olly must be so mad at me...

I open the door and something instantly hits me. Or should I say, someone... who wasn't Olly...

***

Lol sorry it's rlly short, hw sucks 😴 Thank you for the reads! Comment & vote if you'd like💖