part 1

A/N thanks for reading! I have been searching for a good Fraxus fanfic and found very little, so I decided to write my own! Again, shout out to CelestialSpiritLeo for inspiring me to write this! She has a great Fraxus fanfiction and all you Fraxus fans need to go and read it!

Freed's POV
I woke up, feeling the soft sheets of Laxus' -- our -- bed. I looked over at him, sleeping peacefully with a frown on his face, his arm around me. His shirt was off, and I could see his chest rising and falling with each breath he took.

I sighed, sitting up and moving Laxus' arm from around me. I smiled as I noticed my ring shining with the glittering sunlight coming through the window. I turned it around on my finger, thinking back to the day it was first put on my finger.

Our wedding was beautiful, we both wore tuxedos, my hair back in a bow, him actually smiling for once. Tears were running down my face. So many years of admiring him, of thinking that he only thought it was admiration.

He had proposed to me on a quest with the Raijinshuu, and it was so romantic.

Everyone was at the wedding, and even one-year-old Nashi and 3-months-pregnant Erza clapped for us. It was the happiest day of my life and I still remember our kiss. A tear fell down my face when I thought about it.

I smiled, wiping the tear away, and stood up quietly, trying not to wake Laxus up, and went to the kitchen to make some toast. (Laxus wasn't allowed to make toast anymore after the time he got mad and broke it with his lightning.Luckily it only put out the lights in our apartment, not anyone else's.)

I looked at my hair in the mirror above the sink and saw that it was a complete mess. Except the two lightning-shaped pieces that were sticking straight up (as usual). I smoothed it down a bit and put the bread in the toaster.

I sat and thought for a while, in my own little world, until I heard Laxus getting up in the other room.

From the kitchen, I decided to tell him what was on my mind. "Laxus," I gulped, trying to say it loudly so he could hear. "Laxus, I want a baby."

Yay I love Fraxus!! Thanks for reading and the next chapter will be out shortly! Sorry for this terribly short first chapter but it won't be very long until the next chapter is up I promise!