Ch. 13 "New Friend"

Start from the beginning

"Fine by me." RapMon replied.

"Same here," Jin said.

"Sure!" The rest replied.

Yejin smiled at them and went to the kitchen,

"Are you guys hungry?" She call out.

"We would love some of your cookings noona!" Jungkook yelled back.

"Ok!" She yelled back at us.

She knows how to cook, dress, clean, and be herself. I mean her personality is something else but she truly has a kind heart. I couldn't help it but smile at Yejin,

"Somebody is in loveEeEeEeEeEeEe!" The maknae line said.

"What?! I-i'm not in love! What are you guys talking about?" 

"Hyung we can tell you're in love with Yejin. Look at they way you look and smile at her!" Namjoon said.

"I agree with Namjoonie hyung, look at your expression right now." Jhope said, nodding his head in usion.

"Ya you guys are seeing things, I don't have those feelings for her." I told them.

"Sure sure, like we're gonna believe that." Jimin said.

I sigh, "And what if I do, why do you guys like her?" 

"NO! We all know Yejin is your "lady". So we'll pass on her." They all said.

Right at that moment the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" V said, running towards the door.

"Oh..it's you." He said, looking disappointed.

"What? Not who you were expecting to see?" A voice said.

Wait oh my gosh don't tell me it's him..-.-

He came in and this time he was with another girl. Don't tell me she's one of his side hoe Yejin was talking about. But she doesn't seem to be his type, she's more of the girly innocent type. Eh not my ideal type, I look at the others. They didn't seem too interested in her, well I doubt they would. I already know Jimin and Jhope had eyes for Sojin and Soah for a LONG time now.

"Woohyun, who's this girl?" I asked him.

"Oh a relative of mine, she just came here. So i'm showing her around and thought Yejin and her should meet." He replied back.

"H-hi i'm Nana, Park Nana. Nice meeting you guys." She bowed, and we did as well.

"Do you know who we are by chance..?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh of course! You guys are bts right?" Nana replied, with a sparkle in her eye.

"Yep! That's us alright." Jungkook replied back at her.

Hmmm does Jungkook have an interest in her? Aigoo that kid, we can all see he has a slight interest in this girl.

"Ok! The food is re--" Yejin was cut off when she saw him and her.

She almost dropped the food but manage to catch it. Strange, why does she seem so startle to see them? I went to go help her out,

"Are you ok?" I ask her.

"Y-yeah i'm ok, just got a little dizzy there that's all." She replied back.

Doesn't seem like "dizzy" to me at all. I turn to look at her again, I should be careful of her since she's a relative of Woohyun. We never know when or what he'll plan to do.

"Yejin this is my cousin who just came back. Nana, do you remember her?" Woohyun said.

"Oh of course! How could I forget who Nana is!" Yejin replied but she seem hesitant.

What the hell? Why does she seem to scared? I put my arms around Yejin to ease her out. I saw her draw a breath of relief as I did that and move closer to me.

"Omo are you two dating?" Nana asked.

"Huh? Oh no we're just friends!" We both replied, causing everybody to laugh.

Than another person came busting through the door. It was Eunseo, why is everybody coming today? She turn to look at Yejin and at Woohyun and Nana.

"Woohyun, when did Nana come back?" Eunseo asked.

"Oh um just today why?"

Eunseo ran to Yejin and took her away from me.

"Hey Eunseo where do you think yo--"

"I need to tell Yejin something really important. So you guys go and eat whatever Yejin cooked for you guys." Eunseo said and took Yejin.

What the hell just happen? I turn to see Nana smile faded away to a normal hated face....Jungkook better have not fallen for her..I should follow them to know what they are talking about

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A new character has been added! Park Nana, seems like our Jungkook has took a slight interest in her. What is Eunseo planning to tell Yejin? Stay tune to find out^.^