"So does that mean that you are just a figment of my imagination?" I asked confused.

"No" He chuckled "I am quite real. I just decided to visit you in your mind. everyone is waiting for you to wake up you know"

"What do you mean?"

"You're in a hospital right now. Have been for about a month now. That mate of yours hasn't left your side for more than an hour."

A month. I have been here for a month.

"Time flies when you don't know where it is" He answered as if reading my thoughts.

"how do I wake up?"

"That's not up to me" He shook his head. "Your mind had been wondering around quite confused and I am here to help you find your way back"

"How do we do that"

He smiled at me.

"You'll see"

I gave him a confused look when suddenly there was a bright light making me cover my eyes and when I opened them we were no longer in the black abiss but instead in a hospital.

"How will this help?" I asked.

"Follow me" He said and began to walk down the hall with me trailing him. He made a few turns here and there and stopped at a slightly open door. I was still a bit confused until he looked over at me.

"Go on in" 

I looked at the door and peaked at the opening. I heard the sound of faint beeps but couldn't really see anything because of a curtain that was inside. I opened the door allowing myself to enter being as quiet as possible. Then I began to here the sound of murmuring, as if someone is talking in hushed tones.

"He's getting so big baby, you would be so proud of him." I head the voice say making my breath catch in my throat as i recognized the voice. I moved closer and lost all breath.

Here in front of me was Zephania sitting on a chair next to me as I lay practically lifeless on the hospital bed. Tubes were coming in and out of my body. I looked at Zeph and noticed that he had lost some weight. Hie looked so vulnerable.

"He starting to speak to" He said stroking my hair gently. "Just a while ago he was saying mama. He misses you so much Sasha. You need to wake up. Your son needs you. I need you"

My heart broke as I saw tears stream down his face. 

"He does need you Sasha" I jumped as I heard my fathers voice. I turned and looked at him then looked back at the love of my life. My Zeph.

"I don't know what to do" I said brokenly.

"You will go back to him sweetheart." He soothed.

"How?"

The bright light came again and we were soon back in the darkness. 

"I need you to listen to me Sasha. You are going back. And all you have to do is listen to your mate. Listen to his voice and remember his face. Remember Alessandro's face and you mothers, and all your friends. They are your strengths baby girl. Never let them go."

Tears began to swell my eyes.

"It's time for you to go Sasha" He said with a smile.

"What about you?"

"Don't worry about me. Remember when I told you about heaven and hell?" I nodded my head.

"They really do exist. God exists and he lets me watch over my family. Those trials were never his doing but the doing of evil that grows in the hearts of men. And you overcame them. You are so strong and I so very proud of you"