Chapter 19

Zephania

Where is that woman. She has been gone for the past fifteen minutes. I know women tend to take longer in the bathroom than men but I'm getting impatient here.

I took Alessandro down the slide one more time making him laugh with glee which caused me to smile despite my impatients towards his mother.

We got off the slide, must have been a sight to see a grown man taking a baby down the slide on his lap, and headed back to where I parked the stroller. I buckled the baby up and began to head to the bathroom where my mate is at.

"Sasha?" I yelled outside of the girls side. No way do I want to get in trouble and look like a total rapist trying to step into the girls bathroom.

I got no answer which is starting to scare me.

"Sasha this isn't funny" I yelled again.

Something didn't feel right. A sense of dread washed over me as Alessandro began to cry not sensing his mother either. 

"SASHA!" I yelled even louder using my alpha voice which I hated using on her but this isn't a kidding matter at the moment.

My heart was racing. I began to smell the air scrunching my nose as I smelled the public bathrooms but I also got her wonderful scent as well along with something else. Not human. There is a powerful aura about it.

By now my head is reeling in overdrive. I quickly ran into the bathroom to hoping my theory was wrong. Praying I was wrong. 

I wasn't wrong. 

The window to the back of the bathroom was wide open and I can smell a masculine scent along with my mates and a sweet smell I would recognize anywhere. Chloroform.

I ran out of the bathroom thanking Jesus that Alessandro was still there and scolding myself for leaving him unattended. I made sure that he was strapped in his stroller tight. I put the blanket over to the wind wont hurt him and I dashed out of the park at an inhuman speed. I don't care at the moment if someone saw me, most of the park is filled with werewolves of many different packs we are allied with. It's neutral grounds for packs but forbidden for rogues

I made it to the pack house in no time quickly taking Alessnadro out of the stroller and dashed up the stairs.

"Mom! Dad!" I yelled. I sensed a bit of frantic in my voice when indeed I was about to lose it. 

I ran into my dad's office where I knew both my parent. Barging in to the office the door made a loud banging noise scaring the day lights out of Alessandro and making him cry.

My wolf and I felt distress when he began to cry so I light bounced him and made shushing noises.

"Can I help you son?"

I looked up at my father who was standing near his desk with my mother to his right. I looked at my mother telling her with my eyes if she could take my son.

She quickly understood and took him lightly bouncing him as I was doing to stop his cries, which was working. I looked at my father.

"Sasha's gone"

There was a silence in the room as he processed this. His face showed shock then hardened. He was in Alpha mode now.

"Zephania tell me everything right now"

I explain what happened, how we went to the park and she had to go to the restroom and I let her. She was taken from me and I am going to kill any bastard who dare lay a hand on my mate.